For those of you who have found the Walmart exclusive sets, Spidey 3 Mls, and Ronan series..

Mcomiclover

I have found a mother lode of FF Ronin series in Gainesville, Ga Wal-mart. The had an abundance of the entire collection.

They also had a bunch of the two packs.

I did find the Spiderman Series as well, but they one had 1 Mary Jane. This was the most difficult figure for me to find, if you can believe that. She is not the best figure, but I couldn't have the BAF Sandman without it. Still though I was going to pick her up just for my Spiderman collection.

And at Target I found the Silver Surfer exclusive, but passed for now.

Still need the Black Queen. Anybody found her yet in GA?

I was hunting for the Black Queen today and happened to go to Wal mart (Lithonia, GA) and I found five of the eight Brood Series. Now all I need is Marvel Girl, Captain America and Bucky.

So now they are hitting NE Georgia.

Are they near you? And where are you?

I was hunting for the Black Queen today and happened to go to Wal mart (Lithonia, GA) and I found five of the eight Brood Series. Now all I need is Marvel Girl, Captain America and Bucky.

Fresh Wave 3 case popped in Canton, Georgia Wal-Mart around 12:20 AM. I only took Black Knight and the Hydra Agent.

Fresh Wave 3 case popped in Canton, Georgia Wal-Mart around 12:20 AM. I only took Black Knight and the Hydra Agent.

nice!! those are the only 2 cool figures of that wave, oh and bucky too!!

Funny enough Bucky was the other one I was considering (he doesn't have that goofy ass grin like the earlier pictures shown), but decided to marinate on that purchase. But, yeah, I'm picking and choosing my MLs now. Don't care enough for the BAFs or the figures to get them all.

psh cyk and rachel are the only 2 cool ones

I am quite shocked at the quality of the paint aps on the cannonball and Domino set. Other than using a slightly more glossy paint apps with wash for cannonball's hair and the lack of black airbrush shadows, the toys are mostly covered in paint. Something that is rare for the Hasbro ml run. Even the faces are painted well. True, hml2 Thor's face is covered in paint, but he is wearing a huge hemlet, which covers most of his head. Despite that Domino seems to suffer from female pattern baldness or a huge forehead, the paint they use is not glossy and is normally dull like mcfarlane and msot of the toybiz figures. I mean, one can mistake these as toybiz products even though Cannonball is made from a more strudier form of plastic than the bendable ml7 ghost rider. Still, the flap on the jacket is made of rubberly material

did another round the past few days, nothing new in St. Pete, FL. one walmart still has the 2 packs. No F4 series yet. Found the SM3 series at a target, they had them all except Venom. No new Marvel things came in on the truck at toysrus yesterday. Haven't caught sight of any MLS3 figures yet and my hasbro order hasn't shipped yet (have black knight, hydra, marvel girl and cyclops coming)

Thanks to CapnJeffro and a really nice Walmart associate ( she actually put them aside for me)and a 2 hour drive later I got Marvel Girl, Captain America and Bucky.

Thanks CapnJeffro, you rock.

This is why these threads are so important. It helps us collectors know where things are and hopefully complete our collections and not spend 3 times as much on ebay- not that I hate ebay, but some people go crazy with their prices.

Happy hunting peeps!

-robbie

the only good thing i can say about hasblow is that their product gets out there and spread out better than toybiz. to a degree.......i'm in florence alabama and target has been the only place i have seen series 2. i saw the spidy and f4 ml's at walmart about a week ago. and last night i saw the 2 packs.........i passed on all of them...they just look like total crap. i MAY actually go back and pick up the cannonball 2 pack tho....as for the rest, no go.....but don't worry i'm sure u will see them soon. hasblow's distribution seems to cover the whole nation at once rather than one coast at a time

I just came back from a Wal-Mart where I saw the HML Spider-Man trilogy figures for the first time. If you are looking for them, you might want to look through the 5" figures. The movie ones I saw were hidden behind the 5 inch line. the packaging is a bit slimmer than the regular HML figures.

jiM