For those of you who have found the Walmart exclusive sets, Spidey 3 Mls, and Ronan series..

Mcomiclover

Ive looked everywhere in the PA and I can't seem to find them anywhere. I know other people are having trouble finding them. So I was wondering where people have found them. Anyone in PA find them yet?>

I was in Pittsburgh last week, when I found some of the FF series, SM series and TONS of the 2 packs. found them all at walmart in North Versailes...and from what I've heard and know, they'll be getting another shipment of the FF series this week. not too sure about the SM wave, but they still had quite a few and 3 mary janes when I was there (exactly 4 days ago)

i'm from pittsburgh originally (it always seemed that last place to get anything), the farther west i have moved the earlier thay come out and easier to get. the way i always check to see if something in my area yet or not is see where people on ebay are selling them from. i just watched ebay til the first san antonio ones went up and low and behold the stores had them. i don't know where in pa you are, but eides records and comics in downtown pittsburgh used to have just about everything (but you'll pay out the wazoo for it). i usually call before i go, its a pain the the butt cause you end up on hold for a while waiting for someone in the toy dept (of say walmart) to answer, but its nicer than sitting in traffic, and you'll find those one or two stores in your area with cool people in the toy section who will pull stuff for you (i happened to call one of the walmarts by my house when they were unloading the truck, they went and unpacked one box and set them aside for me (to get the 2 packs).

THANK YOU SO MUCH.

i went over to that Wal Mart today andd picked up the last two 2-packs they had on the shelf (1 of each). They also had some of the FF wave still on the pegs. I got mr fantastic, Namor and Mole Man. They didn't have Dr. Doom or Silver Surfer.

that wal mart was only about 30 minutes away,so it wasn't even a far drive. thanks again.

Hi, I live in Pa and I had a hard time finding them too, until last week. I live around Ridley Park (outside philadelphia) and I go to three Walmarts all of the time. One in Eddystone, Glenolden, and the last is in Boothwyn. So far only Glenolden and Boothwyn has recieved one case of the Ronan set. Both don't have any more. I never was able to find Mr. Fantastic and Silver Surfer, but I got the other 6. THe Glenolden Walmart also got 2 pair of the 2 packs, but both are now gone. THe Glenolden has all of the Spiderman 3 set except for black spiderman. THey only recieved one case of that set.

Needless to say PA is getting royally screwed with these sets. One case is crazy. Please if anyone finds more around Philly please metion it. I still need Silver Surfer and Mr. Fantastic. Thanks.

Offtopic: synch, you literally only have ONE day to try to get those figures. I mean the case assortments are usually like what: Batman (repaint) x18, Bane (repaint x18) Batgirl x1, Two-Face x1? Right?

But back on topic. I've only found Namor from Ronan series. I wasn't really impressed by it so I passed. Seen the two-packs once but was broke. LOL.

i'm in st. pete, FL. i haven't found the Spidy 3 or F4 wave, but was able to nab the domino/cannonball 2 pack. the big local comic shop's buyers must have nabbed up the the spidy 3 wave since they of course had them and wanted 20 a pop. i'll just keep looking.

I just found the spidey wave at the new target in my area (PA). No sight of Ronan or boxsets :(

I really dont want to pay for overpriced ebay sets of these...

no FF wave or wal mart 2 packs at all in Ohio. i go to 6 wal marts at least 4 times a week and have not found them. i did get the spidey 3 BAF wave from new target a week or so ago plus the 12" cosmic silver surfer target exclusive though.

I found the WM 2-packs on the West side of Madison, WI a week or so ago.

Just last night I picked up the entire FF wave at the East side of Madison WM