Would it Make Sense to have an Asgardian Wave?

annihilator

i think a thor wave is more likely then a complete asgardian wave.

i'd like the idea and would like these in it.

New Thor

Enchantress

Excutioner

Balder

Sif

Makelith (the dark elf)

BAF; Kurse (he is my new most wanted Thor BAF)

So far I have seen three Thors, Beta Ray Thor, Loki with a variant but not other Asgardian. Odin would be truly awesome. There's a huge selection of versions of this guy (Kirby, Walt Simonson, etc). The Dark Elves, Trolls, Frost Giants or Ulik would be something good to have, and the Executioner too! With the way Hasbro SuperSizes their Immortal characters, these would work for me.

I don't know, supposedly there has been some progress on the Thor movie. If that actually happened I think it wouldn't be too unlikely for Hasbro to do something like this. I think an Asgardian wave would be great either way. There's a lot of great characters there and even though the new costume is being done in MS, I think an ML version to headline the wave would be a good call. Maybe the wave could include a "just had the crap kicked out of him" Iron Man so fans can relive the most entertaining and deserving post CW Tony Stark beat down to date.

I don't know if it makes sense, but I'd love to see a Thor wave. There are just so many great characters. Odin, Sif, Baldar, Warriors 3, Himdell, etc. Enchantress, Executioner, Wrecking Crew, Absorbing Man, Classic Loki, etc. There's a lot of different Thor designs to do, but I'd like an Ultimate Thor in ML scale.

If the Hulk can have two waves for a Fin Fang Foom Build-A-Figure, Thor should have two waves for a Surtur BAF. Randomz has a good idea for the line up. Mix heroes and villains although I'd rather have the Wrecking Crew as a boxed set.

I'd also consider a Ymir BAF, the giant Odin in the Destroyer armor BAF, the Midgard Serpent BAF or a Storm Giant (maybe Laufey?). It would be cool to have a big Viking boat for the Asgardians. I especially think a well done Enchantress and Executioner 2 pack would sell well.

I don't know if it makes sense, but I'd love to see a Thor wave. There are just so many great characters. Odin, Sif, Baldar, Warriors 3, Himdell, etc. Enchantress, Executioner, Wrecking Crew, Absorbing Man, Classic Loki, etc. There's a lot of different Thor designs to do, but I'd like an Ultimate Thor in ML scale.

wow! i forgot bout those other cool characters, ok, i take it back, Hasbro you gotta make this wave!!! i'd love to see an enchantress fig along with the executioner, wrecking crew, etc..

I think it would have to be Thor themed as opposed to being completely Asgardian:

1.) New Thor costume

2.) Classic Loki

3.) Enchantress

4.) Executioner

5.) Radioactive Man

6.) Sif

7.) Cobra

8.) Mr.Hyde

BAF(s): Odin, Surtur, Ymir, Destroyer, Ulik, etc.

A Thor box set w/ Thor vs the Wrecking Crew would be cool,too. Perhaps they could have Thor in his classic cosume, but battle damaged.

I think it would have to be Thor themed as opposed to being completely Asgardian:

1.) New Thor costume

2.) Classic Loki

3.) Enchantress

4.) Executioner

5.) Radioactive Man

BAF(s): Odin, Surtur, Ymir, Destroyer, Ulik, etc.

A Thor box set w/ Thor vs the Wrecking Crew would be cool,too. Perhaps they could have Thor in his classic cosume, but battle damaged.

Personally I'd go with those 5, add a reissue of the almost impossible to find Toybiz Destroyer and an Ulik the Troll BAF.

This wave makes sense a lot more than people give it credit... A Thor movie could make this wave a definite possibility the following year, with a lot of classic characters waiting to be made. My Thor line would include:

New Thor

New Loki

Wrecker

Enchantress

Odin

Executioner

BAF Volstagg

This wave makes sense a lot more than people give it credit... A Thor movie could make this wave a definite possibility the following year, with a lot of classic characters waiting to be made. My Thor line would include:

New Thor

New Loki

Wrecker

Enchantress

Odin

Executioner

BAF Volstagg

hehe, i like yer BAF suggestion!

As the Thor movie seems to be a reality. Hasbro should make a Thor series consisting of two waves like they appear to be doing with the Hulk. My picks would be:

Series 1: Build A. KURSE

Thor (new costume)

Enchantress

Sif

Maliketh

Executioner

Odin

Series 2: Build A. ULIK

Thor (classic)

Destroyer

Hela

Baldar

Heimdal

Loki (classic or the one picture in the original post)

Then some store exclusive box sets.

WALMART: Battle damaged THOR, Wrecker, Bulldozer, Thunderball

TOYS R US: Bearded classic THOR, Radioactive man, Mr. Hyde, Grey Gargoyle

TARGET: THOR (Simonson armor), Fandral, Hogan the grim, Volstag

1. Odin

2. Enchantress

3. Loki Classic (if not, W Simonson version)

4. Heimdall

5. Kurse - the Executioner

6. Thor - any of W Simonson versions

7. Desak - the God Slayer

BAF - Surtur or Perrikus

Toys R' Us Exclusive - Storm / Ororo Munroe (Thor version)

Walmart Exclusive - Warriors Three (Hogun, Fandral, Volstagg)