How hard is it to get a DCSH Super Girl?

pastwatch2001

I'm talking about the blue and red one. Is this a short packed figure? It's been hard to come by in my parts and I want to know if I should just go online for it or keep trying to find it at stores. If I go online, what's a reasonable price to pay? There seems to be a huge range when I look.

I had to go online for mine. There was a nice deal I had for $40 I got her, with steel, parasite, doomsday (orange) and two supermen. I would try big bad toy store to see if you can find a case with other figures you would want or try your luck on ebay.

Well, I got mine from a friend, but the week after it arrived I saw 6 between 2 TRU stores. The Rt17 Paramus had 4 on the pegs and the Nanuet NY TRU had 2 on the pegs. Although I haven't seen any more of that wave since the Two-Face wave hit.

I've been trying to find her forever now. I might have to go to Toywiz and fork out $30, that's the cheapest I have seen her. There are no Ross or Marshalls around here.

Wasn't there a rumor that she was getting put out in a 2-pack with the Joker?

I've been trying to find her forever now. I might have to go to Toywiz and fork out $30, that's the cheapest I have seen her. There are no Ross or Marshalls around here.

last i checked, all they had left was a red doomsday, but I'll stop by again later this week and see; don't know how often or if they even restock; if i find one, it's yours if you want?

and that twopack rumor is news to me...so i don't know about that.

last i checked, all they had left was a red doomsday, but I'll stop by again later this week and see; don't know how often or if they even restock; if i find one, it's yours if you want?

and that twopack rumor is news to me...so i don't know about that.

Ya. That would be awesome.

That wave's been showing up at Ross stores lately. Might want to check your local one if you got them close by.

Best part is it's only 5 bucks. Bad part is the card will prob be mangled if you care.

Doh it was Ross not Marshalls I saw it at. One of those clothing dept stores I normally wouldn't ever go to for toys.

No....I called Mattel a few months ago(they are idiots that don't know their own products)but what I finally got out of the girl is that there will be a Luthor/Supergirl two pack.take it for what it's worth....