Any new JLU Figs out???

GrtEternal

the last one i picked up was zatana single carded.

• 2 weeks later...

the last figs i got were:

-zantana

-vixen

-sinistro

-blue devil

-kyle ryner

-Lex Luthor

-Shinning Knight

and the last 3 packs I saw were:

-joker/black canary/?

-hawkman/?/?

Another question:

Is MATTEL going to continue the JLU line???

No idea on new figs but I think it's continuing for the most part. Why? cuz I continue to see new 3packs on purple cards then realize it's an old 3pack from the orange card on new packaging. @grumpy@

Last new fig I picked up was the Zatanna single pack and that was at Target...nothing else new since then...

I bet November and December will hold some new things since it is the shopping season.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I found a Zatanna at toysrus tonight. first one of these i bought. i want the huntress, but don't know if i should pay extra and get the single fig with crossbow, or get the 3 pack that i have on hold at work. also going to pick up the black canary 3 pack w/joker and batman.

oh yeah, saw a bunch of the 3 packs at biglots, not much of a mark down, 9 bucks.

I have never seen a green belt batman. I think its a printing error.

I finally found Kyle Raynor single carded.

Is there a single carded mirror master out there?

There's a pic of Mirror Master in the back of the Blue Devil or Zatanna fig with a shield-like weapon. Guess he'll be released as a single card figure soon.

I missed the Blue Devil yesterday at the Nanuet NY TRU. I was standing in line for about an hour before the store opened to get my daughter the Wii that she now wants for Christmas. (Of course she didn't want it a month ago when Target had them in stock) Anyway they had 50 and I was ticket #23 so when I finally got through the line with my daughter's Wii (and hour after the store opened) I hit the figure aisle. And they had a full peg of the Blue Devil wave with just one figure missing...The Blue Devil of course. Oh well some day I'll find him.

may the force be with you.

I've caught up to most of the figures. JJ has the last 2 and then the circle will be complete.

I'm now thinking of expanding onto other vehicles and playsets from the line.

Just a heads up on case assortments. I went to a grocery store opening here, of all things and they had a Blue Devil case, but the new assortment is 4 Blue Devils, 1 Huntress, 1 Zatanna, and 2 Shade figures. I picked up all of them from the peg, as I had people who needed all of them. I already had mine, but at $4.96 a figure plus tax, I was happy I could help some folks out!

Be on the look out for the new case assortments!

The last JLU I got was the exclusive 3 pack from SDCC... and I didn't even buy it in person!