Wish Walmart Would Give GI Joe This Kind of Lovin'...

Jase

Stopped at a few stores today and couldn't believe how many Star Wars figures Walmart had out! This end display was in addition to at least 10 pegs on the regular aisle:

1014071431.jpg

Wish they would stock Joes like that!

replace star wars with spiderman 3 toys........and you would have my walmart

The Star Wars section always looks like that.......it doesn't even look like they sell any of the things. I wonder if they will ever stop selling Star Wars figures.......Hasbro I mean.....you would think they would take them off the market for a while just so they could re-package them 5 years later and make even more money.

hey look... Your walmart even has galactic hunt gold coin figures sitting there... I see six of them just on the front! thats crazy!

doesn't anybody hunt in your town?

X that by 3 and you got my tru there are 3 diff spots in the store a end cap 1 whole side of a isle and another spot where they normally go its starwars heaven here and guess how many 25th joes 1 half opened cc i all most bought him cause he looks so lonely

Yeah, my Wal-mart has TONS of Spider-man 3 figures...and I do mean TONS...not only in the regular action figure aisle do they have like 20 peg-fuls...but they also have an end-cap FILLED with Spidey 3 figures. They got TOO much....oh yeah,I also forgot about the 2-packs of Spidey figures they have on another endcap.

Interestingly enough,I've also seen some new Hasbro ads around the toy section depicting not only Star Wars, Transformers, and Spidey but GI JOE 25th as well!

My Walmart blows, it has star wars stuff, but only up to the Death Star Trooper wave and some of the battle packs, they have the 12" GI Joe stuff and a TON of fricken corp figures, who the heck buys the Corps stuff anyway? NO 3 3/4" joe stuff though

Less Walmart's fault than it is Hasbro's, I would think.

Can't quite make out which SW figs those are, but it's a safe bet they've all been made at least twice before.

If Walmart wanted an end display of Joes, they would get it. Walmart always gets what they want. Always.

Stopped at a few stores today and couldn't believe how many Star Wars figures Walmart had out! This end display was in addition to at least 10 pegs on the regular aisle:

1014071431.jpg

Wish they would stock Joes like that!

OOOOOOHH I wonder if there was anything I needed on that endcap :P

I've had MANY requests to go pick up those figures since I posted the picture, particularly the gold coins and McQ figures. Hate to tell you guys, but they won't be there by the time I can get back to the store. And no, they won't have the gold coin McQ figures either. :P

In my area, at least, the UGH aren't that crazy hard to find. I've found McQuarrie Boba Fett/ Chewbacca/ Stormtrooper x 2 each. And also Han/Luke/Biggs/Airborne Trooper/ Animated Boba/ Darth Vader x 2 each.

And I have to laugh a bit. When the 30th stuff first started coming out (at the beginning of the year) people could never find them. And now they have tons of pegs everywhere. And now its GI Joe's turn. Just wait. GI Joe will get the same treatment. I remember when I thought myself lucky to find a Galactic Marine. Now those are everywhere.