"Working on Distribution"

I still cant even find wave 1 in kentucky. Believe me I have put forth the effort. IMPOSSIBLE to find. I go out almost every day and stop at either target, wal mart, or TRU. And EVERY SINGLE FRICKING GOSH ()*!@# !@#()* TIME What do I see? EMPTY ()_!#@()* PEGS!

Its seriously irritating the crap out of me.

Phanstar

Be glad you have pegs! I'm still bitter over the only Super Wal-Mart in my area having 0 pegs for G.I.Joe.

On the otherhand, my mom's company recieves a quite large donation from this specific Wal-Mart annually, so a good friend of hers is on a first name basis with the store managers.

-Kevin

I guess I’ve been lucky so far. I have acquired everything to date either by finding it myself or through trades. The pegs around my area are empty now but they all show they have more on order.

Here is a pic of my Cobra army so far.

cobrateamup2.jpg

Bastard!

Just kidding. Nice setup with a row of troops.

As for me, AZ usually gets stuff last. But for the 25th we got all 3 waves early. I have hade wave 3 for like 3 weeks now. It is very strange.

I believe hasbro thought it would sell only as well as VvV. They were wrong. They sell waaaaaaaaaay better. Every time i see joes i go back next dat and all are gone. I see kids buying them. I was at a movie last week and saw 2 kids a row back from me with a red ninja and stalker playing before the trailers started. This line is gold, and there is a rush. Problem is the miner "hasbro" needs is digging with a spoon when demand dictates a shovel. Can't wait till bugger shipments come.

I guess I've been lucky so far. I have acquired everything to date either by finding it myself or through trades. The pegs around my area are empty now but they all show they have more on order.

Here is a pic of my Cobra army so far.

cobrateamup2.jpg

Great display! All the cobra symbols lined up look great, but on the other hand you can't see the artwork. Still, I like the way you've lined them up, very original.