"Working on Distribution"

Ren

This is ridiculous we are already well into wave three and the shevles are still threadbare, this is a scalpers paradise. Why not open the floodgrates already? I see no reason why the Joe section isn't as well stocked as the SW, ML, and TF sections. Those are hot toylines too, yet you can find plenty of variety in stock. Why is Joe so hard to find? I actually am starting to not look forward to wave 4 and the 5 pack single carded characters. Those are going to be impossible to find.

Crimson Guards. There's no way I'll ever see a Fred Broca on a store shelf. I'm going to have to go the online route. That's the only sure bet these days.

This is ridiculous we are already well into wave three and the shevles are still threadbare, this is a scalpers paradise. Why not open the floodgrates already? I see no reason why the Joe section isn't as well stocked as the SW, ML, and TF sections. Those are hot toylines too, yet you can find plenty of variety in stock. Why is Joe so hard to find? I actually am starting to not look forward to wave 4 and the 5 pack single carded characters. Those are going to be impossible to find.

Crimson Guards. There's no way I'll ever see a Fred Broca on a store shelf. I'm going to have to go the online route. That's the only sure bet these days.

I think the reason why is Hasbro still hasn't fully realized what a cash cow they've got on there hands with the 25th line. Those toy lines you named have always been "hot" while joe sales have been pretty medicore at best the past 5 years. Don't they realize if they flooded the market with cobra troopers that they would ALL be bought by us?!?!?! I know myself, I would buy somewhere between 50 to 100 of each army builder if they would just put them on the shelf....and Crimson Guard *in my best tony soprano voice* "FO'GET BOUT' IT!" I would probably go broke trying to get my hands on as many as possible! @lol@

God knows I'm not trying to defend scalpers, but I don't think they are the problem...i mean when you look at it, there's not even that many 25th auctions on ebay. I think it's hasbro just not filling the shelves up...But i think they will start getting the message around wave 4 and 5 that they are only hurting themselves by not producing more.

"The main question everyone has is: "What is the stock situation on the GI JOE 25th Anniversary action figure line?" The short answer is that Hasbro is having a lot of trouble keeping up with the very strong demand for this product. They acknowleged this in a seminar at the recent GI JOE convention, but followed with the statement that they are actively

ramping up production to meet the demand.

Regarding wave 2 and 3 single-carded figure assortments: we believe that Hasbro will have more available for us this month, and more thereafter,until demand is satisified. We'll send out a another newsletter when the bulk of our orders for these assortments arrive."

I received this from SMALL JOES today. Maybe there really is just a drought and the flood gates will open shortly.

I'm always hoping the delays are so they can "fix" some of the problems in the figures.

I found wave 3 at one walmart on Thursday night. Pegs were crammed FULL. I debated getting extras, but decided not to. Went toy hunting the next day couldn't find squat (a couple Storm Shadow and Snake Eyes) and that was with 3 Targets, 6 Walmarts and 2 TRU. So I have to wonder if that one Walmart was a fluke.

See, I don't understand it In my area of East, TN... there are CONSTANTLY wave 1 figures on the shelves.. Including troopers...Now, Wave 3 is stocked full almost every 4 days there is a new case or 2 put out.

wave 2 is findable but it is not NEAR as easy as wave 3.

ALL ofthe 5 packs are falling off the shelves.

It's amazing to me in this area that so many other stores are dry.

Of course, each week I get t osee a brand new case or 2 of star Wars figures too. for the 1st time in years, I am current on all Star Wars figures in the exact month the waves are released.

Make no mistake, There may be a LOT of Joes in this area but they are selling. we just seem to get a LOT of cases.

Things have been very dry in the Tulsa area as far as GI Joe is concerned. We've finally started getting Transformers and Star Wars again but everywhere I've gone the Joe pegs are empty. Every store tells me they've got them on order, but nothing's come. This is rather frustrating because I know that these figs are available in other places but if not for online I'd have already missed out on waves 1,2, and 3! Man, Hasbro's distribution is FUBAR'd

"The best thing" two weeks ago.

"Greedy m'fer" one week ago.

"Gotta buy online" this week.

You must be a fan of instant gratification. It's October 14th. Wave 4 will hit in a month. During that time, all four waves will be shipping. Wave 5 is "Wave 1, 2008" That's two and a half months left for you to "get yours" at retail.

And as was said in a previous thread, you can either drive all over LA looking for them, or buy them online. As I have said before, I have seen single-packs TWICE. Once was Wave 1 in Walnut Creek's Target. The other was last Saturday in Vallejo's target. I finally saw the Cobra Legion's five-pack in one of Napa's two Targets.

-Kevin

My store have gotten in only one box per wave and these are tiny boxes they come in

I have no clue why the boxes aren't as big as the cases the Star Wars figures come in

I wonder if Hasbro was tentative thinking these wouldn't sell

Why do I get the feeling that in 3 months, we're going to be seeing threads about not being able find wave 5, and the complaints will all be about the "old stock" sitting on the pegs? Y'know, stores loaded with waves 1-4 and people complaining about not getting the newest of the new?

Turn the JOe section into the Star Wars section I tell ya!

Why do I get the feeling that in 3 months, we're going to be seeing threads about not being able find wave 5, and the complaints will all be about the "old stock" sitting on the pegs? Y'know, stores loaded with waves 1-4 and people complaining about not getting the newest of the new?

Turn the JOe section into the Star Wars section I tell ya!

i guess thats where your custimizers and army builders come in to play ive thought of a ton of customs to make just waiting for them to be more plentiful

DING! DING! DING!

We have a winner, folks!

Truer words have never been spoken. :)

its weird here.. I go all over town and every store has empty pegs for Joes.. I don't know if they are restocking and selling out, or if they just aren't getting product.

but seriously, you won't find any Joes at TRU, Target, KB, or Walmart... nothing.

but then there is this one Walmart that gets them regularly, and in bunches. they get 3 cases one night, and then just a few nights later, 5 cases or so.... and they sell out of the new figures in a day.. and all that is left is 15 Snake Eyes and Storm Shadows

I only have wave 1 so far. I went to 2 Targets, 2 Toys R Us's, 1 Walmart, and 1 Kaybeee last night. Kaybee was my last stop, and I scored a Shipwreck, a Stalker, and the telephone number of the girl who worked there. I would have preferred Zartan and a red ninja to the girl's number, but I'm not complaining.

I only have wave 1 so far. I went to 2 Targets, 2 Toys R Us's, 1 Walmart, and 1 Kaybeee last night. Kaybee was my last stop, and I scored a Shipwreck, a Stalker, and the telephone number of the girl who worked there. I would have preferred Zartan and a red ninja to the girl's number, but I'm not complaining.

I hate to say it, but do you live also live in the basement? :-P

More Joes over girls number? You do realize she WORKS THERE? That means, she can hide product in the back for you, and all you have to do is put up with her annoying laugh, and occasionally take her on dates. Heaven forbid she be (like every girl I've ever "spent time with" that worked in a toy store) a freak in the bed...

-Kevin

DING! DING! DING!

We have a winner, folks!

Well what about those of us who have yet to see waves 1, 2, OR 3? If those cases I think the complaints are valid.

I hate to say it, but do you live also live in the basement? :-P

More Joes over girls number? You do realize she WORKS THERE? That means, she can hide product in the back for you, and all you have to do is put up with her annoying laugh, and occasionally take her on dates. Heaven forbid she be (like every girl I've ever "spent time with" that worked in a toy store) a freak in the bed...

-Kevin

As a matter of fact, I do live in a basement. :) I also found out that girl is indeed a freak in bed. I would have still taken the Joes over the girl in this case.

DING! DING! DING!

We have a winner, folks!

Well what about those of us who have yet to see waves 1, 2, OR 3? If those cases I think the complaints are valid.

I'm not saying the complaints are not valid, but we'll see the complaints of 'There's too much of waves 1-3 and I can't find wave 4!". It will come to pass.

I still cant even find wave 1 in kentucky. Believe me I have put forth the effort. IMPOSSIBLE to find. I go out almost every day and stop at either target, wal mart, or TRU. And EVERY SINGLE FRICKING GOSH ()*!@# !@#()* TIME What do I see? EMPTY ()_!#@()* PEGS!

Its seriously irritating the crap out of me.

Phanstar