Top 10 DCSH Want List

Superpowers1980

Ok you can select from any DC character as your *must have* Top Ten Figure list, as well 2 BAF or vehicle want list. Also you cannot list the figures already being released in the next 2 waves. Below is my list:

Top 10:

Black Adam - the best anti-hero EVER/should come with removable cape from 52

Joker - new sculptwith lots of gadgets

Captain Marvel - a hero for Superman to pound

Kalibak - Darkseid's son, nuff said

Parallax (Jordan version) - He was awesome

Black Lightning - nuff said

Wonder Woman - the ultimate woman, no scrawny arms like Batgirl and Supergirl

Solomon Grundy - nuff said

Obsidian - too cool

General Zod - Kneel before Zod!

BAF or Vehicle

Darkseid's Tower/Throne set - we missed it for the Super Powers line, maybe we

can get one this time around!

Batmobile - a kick ass version + a Batman with a more flexible cape

The 10 I want the most (not including what's already announced as upcoming releases)

Flash

Reverse Flash or Zoom

Wonder Woman

Kalibak

Green Arrow (hooded version)

Captain Marvel

Black Adam

Despero

Martian Manhunter

The Question

Top 10 most wanted in the DCU? Try more like top 30! Anyway, my top 10 consist of:

1) Martian Manhunter

2) Captain Marvel

3) Captain Atom

4) Hawkman

5) Flash-Barry or Wally

6) Booster Gold

7) Blue Beetle-Ted Kord

8) Wonderwoman

9) Green Arrow

10) Black Adam

BAF- Atom Smasher

BAF- The General

I could go way past 10 but I will hold offfor now. In no order

Batgirl(Babs in blk and yellow)

Booster Gold

Hawk Girl

Hawk Man

Joker

Wonder Woman

Flash

Black Canary

Huntress

Black Adam

Draven

Here is my top list

#1 Flash

#2 Wonder Woman

#3 Manhunter

#4 Booster Gold

#5 Hawkgirl

#6 Wonder Girl

#7 Cyborg

#8 Black Adam

#9 Green Arrow

#10 Hawkman

Jonah Hex- preferably the older version

Ra's Al-Ghul

Zatanna

Terry McGinnis Batman

Riddler

Scarface/Wesker

Poison Ivy/Talia(either way on this slot)

Cyborg

Starfire

Raven

Beast Boy(hey, if we have Robin, may as well have more Titans)

I'd rather see small pack-in figures like Mxyzptlk or Bat-Mite over BAFs myself, as I rarely buy an entire series for a BAF.

Jonah Hex- preferably the older version

Ra's Al-Ghul

Zatanna

Terry McGinnis Batman

Riddler

Scarface/Wesker

Poison Ivy/Talia(either way on this slot)

Cyborg

Starfire

Raven

Beast Boy(hey, if we have Robin, may as well have more Titans)

I'd rather see small pack-in figures like Mxyzptlk or Bat-Mite over BAFs myself, as I rarely buy an entire series for a BAF.

You state: I'd rather see small pack-in figures like Mxyzptlk or Bat-Mite over BAFs myself, as I rarely buy an entire series for a BAF.

Then I guess you don't want Mattel's DCUC line to last past the 1st yr? I guarantee you that if it weren't for Grodd/Grundy being the BAFs in waves 2-3, that people wouldn't get every single figure in the wave regardless of how great they look, due to some people just not being a fan of a certain character or two in said wave. With a very popular character as the BAF, it pretty much ensures that the person/persons will but the entire wave to get that BAF. If Mattel were to all of a sudden drop the BAF concept & follow your idea, that will pretty much ensure that entire waves will not be purchased.

I'll use the recent HML2 wave as an example, I'm a huge fan of that Blob BAF & bought the entire wave to get him, even though I didn't care at all for the 4 X-related figs nor the Lord Thor due to his large scale. Asides from Blob, I just wanted She-Hulk, YJ & Quicksilver. Now someone will come on here & say I could've purchased a fully assembled Blob off of ebay, but for how much? Sorry, I wasn't gonna pay $50-$60 for just Blob alone. At least by buying the whole wave, I have some figures I can either trade or sell.

You say you rarely buy an entire series for a BAF, especially in a great line that's sculpted by the 4HM?

Wow, how you can pass up a BAF of Grodd & Grundy is beyond me?

That's the point... no matter how good a BAF is, I often will not justify buying a whole wave to get it. Especially with the Marvel BAFs. I completed Galactus, Apocalypse, Onslaught, and kept only a very small handful of the figures. And even at that, the BAFs did not feel woth the $70-$90 they cost to build.

Mojo I only built because someone donated 2 pieces to me, and I got the other 4 figures on discount at KB, only kept Longshot. And both have been sold.

Blob, I had someone grab me a She-Hulk thanks to local unavailability. I'll have to barter for the rest of his pieces because none of the rest of the wave interests me. Modok and Annihilus were wholly passable. Giant Man.. bought Thor, didn't want the rest. Not that I want a toy of a wife beater anyway.

DCs BAFs aren't even that big, just an excuse to pack in a regular sized "won't sell" character in for free. Of that first wave I'll be grabbing Penguin(on the 10% chance I actually find one). Grundy could be sold on his own and Grodd is of no interest to me.

People want a new Joker? Why? There was nothing wrong with the one we already have. Penguin only has 12-14 POAs. These toys don't need 30-40 POAs to be good. I hated Toy Biz finger joints. Fists looked bad(especially with the thumb often perpendicular to the palm- thumbs do not sit that way) and rarely could they hold their own accessories. DC is better off without those. A new Joker would offer a couple more joints over a new character.

And if you're willing to blame poor sales and unavailability on "no BAFs" then you've been blind to how Mattel sells action figures. MOTU and Batman crashed and burned, DCSH nearly did. How they've retained the DC license after this many missteps is beyond me. I'd be surprised if the line lasts a year no matter what given Mattel still sees Barbie and Hot Wheels as their only lines, everything else as superfluous. If not for finding several Superman figures at Big Lots and trading for a few others, I'd have ditched the line months ago(and almost did).

janderson, you state: DCs BAFs aren't even that big, just an excuse to pack in a regular sized "won't sell" character in for free. Of that first wave I'll be grabbing Penguin(on the 10% chance I actually find one). Grundy could be sold on his own and Grodd is of no interest to me.

Right off the bat, Mattel/4HM stated that the BAF was gonna be around 25% bigger than the other 5 in the wave, so Grodd/Grundy fit that description to a T. I beg to differ on them not selling if they were single carded, a ton of people would be buying these 2 characters either single carded or as a BAF!

People want a new Joker? Why? There was nothing wrong with the one we already have. Penguin only has 12-14 POAs. These toys don't need 30-40 POAs to be good. I hated Toy Biz finger joints. Fists looked bad(especially with the thumb often perpendicular to the palm- thumbs do not sit that way) and rarely could they hold their own accessories. DC is better off without those. A new Joker would offer a couple more joints over a new character

DCSH Joker is scaled too small & has very limited POA. A newer 4HM Joker is very much needed! I don't think I'ver read about people wanting ML 's 30 POA in this line, I think they might want a few extra POA, but not 30. I think the standard 23-26 POA they have now is just fine. Certain characters such as Grodd & Penguin will probably rate fewer, around 14 POA is fine for them,someone such as Batman for example, would rate in the mid 20s. I agree with you about the finger articulation, for the reasons you stated.

You seem very hostile towards this line, are you a DCDirect buyer by any chance?

1.Indigo (I know...not gonna happen..but damn, what I would do to get an Indigo figure...)

2.Beast Boy (maybe with Changeling variant...different suit and hair?)

3.Raven

4.Starfire

5.Green Lantern (Guy Gardner)

6.Speedy (Mia)

7.Miss Martian

8.Detective Chimp

9.Grace Choi

10.Black Alice

BAF: Trigon

BAF: Mallah with Brain

My top ten in no particular order in 6 inch size:

Batman (Jim Lee version) - as done by 4Horsemen

Harley Quinn

Hush - sculpted by 4 Horsemen

Batmobile

Alfred the Butler

Replica of Bruce Wayne's study with entrance to Batcave

Batman's various paraphernalia (weapons, devices that shootgrappling line)

Batcave furnishings and various versions of Batsuits housed in viewable/special lockers

Computer panel displays arrayed in the Batcave

Bat jet/submersible??

(Howdy!... Now that has been a while. I've been busy as hell for MONTHS!... @cry@ )

Well, at first instance, mostly female characters:

- Huntress (The same Jim Lee's design, as seen in Hush series... but poseable!)

- Zatanna

- Starfire

- Raven

- Hawkgirl

- Solomon Grundy

- Lobo

- Blue Beetle (Ted Kord)

- Wildcat

- Vandal Savage (missed the old DCD version... Looked a bit like Burt Reynolds but was a pretty good figure)

John Stewart

Kyle Rayner

Flash

Hawk Girl

Booster Gold

Martian Manhunter

Cheetah

Ra's Al Ghul

Black Lightning

Red Arrow

I'll second the motion for Kilowog as as the BAF.

Suggested repaints:

Ion, Green Arrow or Reverse Flash.

come on people, kilowog is a big bad dude, but he aint BaF big

I beg to differ!

Large male humanoid.

Height: 8' 3"

Weight: 620 lbs.

Eyes: Red

Hair: none