Scalper Hate Club

Ironbiter

It's my 31st birthday today, and all month my girlfriend has been trying to pick up waves 2 and 3 along with the Cobra Legions 5 pack to round out the Joes I'm still missing. She was ambitious enough to search out the DPCI numbers, and as she's not exactly hard on the eyes, the employees were very eager to help her. Unfortunately, NJ is sold out of Joes.

An employee at Target told my girlfriend that the "collectors" (i.e. scalpers) at his store line up outside before opening at 8:00 a.m. Once the employees arrive and open the doors, the "collectors" physically fight over the Joes and Star Wars figures. GROWN MEN. Are you kidding me? GET A FRIGGIN REAL JOB! I grew up with GI Joe and would simply like to own one of each of these new guys. Could these scalper losers LET ME HAVE ONE FRIGGIN FIGURE?!?!?!?! Nope. According to the employee, this Target has been getting lots of Joes, but they sell out to scalpers as soon as they're stocked. Once I get Waves 2 and 3 for myself (if that EVER happens), I am going to mangle the cards of each remaining figure I see in stores. It's the only way to insure that these idiots will leave something in stores for real fans. Sorry to those of you who like to buy two of each (one to open, one to keep sealed). With the beautiful artwork on these cards I was planning on doing the exact same...However I can't even find ONE of each, so I'm planning on ruining cards all across NJ, and I urge you all to do the same.

i would like to see a bunch of grown men fighting over toys i would laugh my azz off if i were u i would get up and get there when they open just to watch this it could be better then pay per view @loll@ @loll@ @loll@ @loll@

Even better would be to end the fight by opening the figure in front of them.

-Kevin

i would like to see a bunch of grown men fighting over toys i would laugh my azz off if i were u i would get up and get there when they open just to watch this it could be better then pay per view @loll@ @loll@ @loll@ @loll@

Even better would be to end the fight by opening the figure in front of them.

-Kevin

or just spill some kind of soda or koolaid on to them

Anyway, the point of the thread is to urge all fans to slightly ruin the cards of joes they don't want to deter scalpers.

No, not a good idea. If the destruction of property other than your own is the purpose of your thread, I'm going to lock it.