firefly69

I believe people mentioned that we will be getting

crimson guard

Snow job

Rock N Roll

Flash

major bludd

I could be wrong though.

1) My first question is can we assume that the cards in the GI joe playing deck will all be released as figures? Since there are multiples of some, that means variants, i.e. stalker in his two colours likewise with shipwreck, possibly two different zartans and serpentors.

2) My second question is, can we assume that a wildbill, spirit, torpedo, python patrol, and hiss driver, stinger driver, 85 roadblock and single pack baroness be coming up sooner rather than later?

I think the cards are a good indication of who we'll see in the next wave or two that will be announced at Toy Fair. Repaints are gonna be the lifeblood of the line, and the new characters shown on the cards are some of Hasbro's strongest and most frequently used characters, and they all have active copyrights.

In addition, I'm willing to wager we see Hawk, Clutch, Mutt & Junkyard, Bazooka, Tunnel Rat and a few more 86 characters on the short list. For Cobra, there's really only Scrap Iron, Copperhead, and Wild Weasel to go, and maybe a few more Dreadnoks (Monkeywrench is an easy Frankenstein with Gung-Ho's torso, and Ripper's legs...)

Personally, I'm still holding out hope for Covergirl, Steeler, Mercer, Ace, and Ripcord. And I'm holding out no hope, but praying to several different deities that we'll get Dodger, GIJoe Colton, Firewall, Barrel Roll, Blackout, and Sgt Savage...

Personally, I'm still holding out hope for Covergirl, Steeler, Mercer, Ace, and Ripcord. And I'm holding out no hope, but praying to several different deities that we'll get Dodger, GIJoe Colton, Firewall, Barrel Roll, Blackout, and Sgt Savage...

I think mercer would most likly be a long shot unless they maybe did some kind of set with him and the other renegades but i with you on it he is one of my fav. joes

didnt hasbro say at the con they wanted to redo all of the original 13?

we're already getting or have

Hawk

Stalker

Snake Eyes

Scarlet

Flash

Grand Slam

with Rock N Roll being rumored

which only leaves

Grunt

Breaker

Zap

Short Fuse

Steeler

Clutch

i think it safe to say we will see those by fall 2008

We will be getting Torpedo, Rock N Roll, Crimson Twins, Wild Bill I think for sure, as was told when Neal was "playing around" with the deck of cards at the convention. He was just "playing around" with the cards, saying that he was telling us nothing about what was coming out, . . . then flipped those cards our way and said "I'm not telling you anything, just playing with cards here, nothing more" (wink wink, nudge nudge) So those are pretty well confirmed. I really hope so.

What I would LOVE to see would be the v1 EELs. A guy can dream!

I've been trying to piece together what has been announced, and when figures are being released. I've got;

Duke

Scarlett

Snake Eyes v1

Snake Eyes v2

Gung Ho

Roadblock

Stalker

Firefly

Shipwreck

Zartan

Destro

Baroness

Flint

And I know that

Serpentor

Beach Head

Ripper

Lady Jaye

are out there somewhere but is there a list of the next wave? I'm trying to collect these alongside TF, DC, ML and MotU figures so info is slipping through the cracks on me. I haven't bought Joes in years until this series was announced which has exceeded my expectation at each turn so I want to get them all.

COBRA's unique characters I'm not that all concerned about because most of the big ones on their side have already been made or Hasbro has already told us their planning on making. It's what new COBRA troops we'll be getting that concerns me. Hasbro already said at the con that the B.A.T. was on their list, I'm sure the Viper is another one we'll probably get, and the fact that the IG Destro is being released gives me hope we'll also get a new IRON Grenadier as well. But after those big three I just don't know. I know I would like to see:

Techno-Viper

H.E.A.T.-Viper

Annihilator

Alley-Viper

Strato-Viper

I left out the Snow Serpent since Hasbro said themselves they weren't planning on doing that one (Oh well!).

wave 4 is:

Snow Job

Snake Eyes (box set balck repaint)

Flash

Crimson Guard

Blade Destro (Iron Grenadier version)

and the box set figures will be released on single cards, except for Baroness who is being replaced by the Legions set Air Trooper.

the wave 5 lineup has not been confirmed yet.