For those five-pack lovers...

Admiral Hunter

If anyones interested........Knoxville TN has a ton of all 3 5 packs....I only bought one of each.....because Im not Greedy like some people on these boards.....and Im willing to give up any troopers because i dont care about Troopers.....just pay for shipping and handling..

Dude really... Must you bring it back up?

Incase you're not in the know of the five-packs, the first two five-packs are in stock again at HTS... The Cobra pack is back, the Joe has always been there.

-Kevin

HOT DAWG!! You live in Knoxville? I will HAVE to go there some next week and buy EVERYTHING I SEE! I'm entitled to 5 sets of the 25th wave ya know ;)

Incase you're not in the know of the five-packs, the first two five-packs are in stock again at HTS... The Cobra pack is back, the Joe has always been there.

-Kevin

HOT DAWG!! You live in Knoxville? I will HAVE to go there some next week and buy EVERYTHING I SEE! I'm entitled to 5 sets of the 25th wave ya know ;)

You quoted the wrong guy! I live in CA. :)

But when you do, let me know. I am in the market for one sealed pack, and then somehow need to get my hands on five of each troop.

-Kevin

If anyones interested........Knoxville TN has a ton of all 3 5 packs....I only bought one of each.....because Im not Greedy like some people on these boards.....and Im willing to give up any troopers because i dont care about Troopers.....just pay for shipping and handling..

Ok, let's not start that up again. Please refer to the PM I sent you last night.

Dude really... Must you bring it back up?

Bring what up....that Im willing to just give the troops away for free...well Id like the shipping and handling....Sorry I wont brng that up again, but 15 people must not have minded...because they want to know how to get them.....now pease back off my Kool Aid...

-Kevin

........and Im the one getting emails....when people like you are allowed to runthier mouth all they want.....by the way I got everything I need so raid away.......See Mods...people like this you let talk to anyone anyway they want....and you can tell by his statement that its pure greed.....thats ok......because Im still willing to part with any troops I come across for free......but then Im the one that was made to be the jerk......anyway good luck in your search in Knoxville because we dont get crap here....I had to go to a comic book shop to get them...so it would really be a waist of your time....but if i were to judge by your coments that something you have plenty of..... @smilepunch@

-Kevin

........and Im the one getting emails....when people like you are allowed to runthier mouth all they want.....by the way I got everything I need so raid away.......See Mods...people like this you let talk to anyone anyway they want....and you can tell by his statement that its pure greed.....thats ok......because Im still willing to part with any troops I come across for free......but then Im the one that was made to be the jerk......anyway good luck in your search in Knoxville because we dont get crap here....I had to go to a comic book shop to get them...so it would really be a waist of your time....but if i were to judge by your coments that something you have plenty of..... @smilepunch@

It could be because that comic shop you speak of went and bought all of the Joes? (A local comic shop near me did that with the product they stocked... Raided all stores within a 30 minute-drive radius.)

And to be fair to him, you were the one insulting people left and right in a previous thread. I also think you're using greed as a catch phrase now. Whether it's greed, lust, or just a desire to spite someone, it can't always be considered greed, especially if he's willing to part with them at cost.

-Kevin

-Kevin

It could be because that comic shop you speak of went and bought all of the Joes? (A local comic shop near me did that with the product they stocked... Raided all stores within a 30 minute-drive radius.)

And to be fair to him, you were the one insulting people left and right in a previous thread. I also think you're using greed as a catch phrase now. Whether it's greed, lust, or just a desire to spite someone, it can't always be considered greed, especially if he's willing to part with them at cost.

-Kevin

Nah Kevin at the comic shop orders from Hasbro....he thinks the same thing as I do.....no its not a catch phrase its what I think.....but you are right I was all attitude in the last thread....Im trying to be good...but for the mods to just pass TNSWMAN like his comments are nothing is not fair....an every sentence he has typed has shown GREED. Itstrue read them.....

Sent you a PM as well spacemonkey.

Also, I'm hoping within the next couple of weeks I can get my hands on a 5-pack at Target.

Ill be glad to help you with whatever i can.....I think Ive already might have enough people to give those figs to though.....

Well, if you don't have enough to go around, that's ok. I only pray my Target has one of the COBRA Legions 5-packs lying around...

Ok, let's not start that up again. Please refer to the PM I sent you last night.

Good! I was about to do the same thing. Stop with the greedy/hording talk now spacemonkey.

Draven

Good! I was about to do the same thing. Stop with the greedy/hording talk now spacemonkey.

Draven

*Spacemonkeymafia is in training to learn how to place nice* Mod edit

What's up with the whining/braying twelve year old mentality all over this board lately? Someone can't find what they want, so obviously "scalpers are on the loose!" Heaven help anyone who buys more than one of the same single card or 5-pack, then they're "greedy" and "selfish."

Seriously, grow up.

What's up with the whining/braying twelve year old mentality all over this board lately? Someone can't find what they want, so obviously "scalpers are on the loose!" Heaven help anyone who buys more than one of the same single card or 5-pack, then they're "greedy" and "selfish."

Seriously, grow up.

I've noticed this too... I can't help but get the impression that there are younger members popping up here spouting this stuff. I've noticed a lot of people jumping on the 25th bandwagon so I guess that's to be expected, but people need to "learn the ropes", as it were, before jumping all over people.

I mean that thing about army-building, jeez... You're not going to make friends dissing army-builders and calling them "greedy" here. It's a big part of GI Joe collecting - get used to it!

Seriously, grow up.

I've noticed this too... I can't help but get the impression that there are younger members popping up here spouting this stuff. I've noticed a lot of people jumping on the 25th bandwagon so I guess that's to be expected, but people need to "learn the ropes", as it were, before jumping all over people.

I mean that thing about army-building, jeez... You're not going to make friends dissing army-builders and calling them "greedy" here. It's a big part of GI Joe collecting - get used to it!

Dude Im not new with the collecting......been doing it since 85 when I got my first Joes at the age of 5.....hooked ever since.....And Im not trying to make friends with the ones who have to buy every figure they see......you know something the "Greedy" thing was just really a term and not meant for people on these boards......you know in general....

I met a collector yesterday at TRU who was very kind to me. I wasnt able to find anything from wave 2 or 3......so He went home and gave my some figures out of his collection.....ones I was looking for. His reason behind this was...that hed love to have 2 or 3 of the same figure, but he wants all collectors to be able to find them and get them as well. Maybe the "Greedy" ones out there (not from these boards of course) could learn something.....you know the "Greedy" ones.............. @loll@

Spacemonkey....You are really too worried about my time and my wife. I appreaciate it.

Sorry to inform you...But your little comic book shop IS a SCALPER by need. They have to charge higher rates because they do not get the Big Box discounts from Hasbro.

So, since I came to Knoxville on friday and found a new 5 pack at Target...You were paying too high of prices because I BEAT YOU OUT!!

It's obvious that you ripped these people off by charging them Comic shop prices in this deal. But hey, ANYTHING to make you the man right?

Greed is NOTHING near as bad as beingan adult and PM'ing someone with threats to kick their a$$ and burn their house down...I am SOOOO GLAD to be Greedy and not immature.

However, Seeing as I am the Self Defense instructor for the State of TN highway Patrol, I needto THANK YOU for paying your taxes so that I can get paid and spend money on buying out all of the Joes that YOU PEOPLE are entitled to. That's after I take care of my BEAUTIFUL 6' 122lb blonde wife however ;)

Who knows, I might make love to her on YOUR 5-pack tonight.....what's your address so I can send it to you after I paint it all up ;)

Now, see how an immature post is supposed to go SpaceMonkey? Instead of wanting to beat someone up, or burn down their house for buying YOUR toys.....Be CREATIVE!!

I'm sure the Mods get my point!