ML 3 and spider man trilogy on sale NOW!!

EvilSpidey

Just wanted to let you all know that on hasbrotoyshop.com hasbro marvel legends series 3 and the spider-man trilogy are now on sale!! better hurry cause the fantastic four series went up again last night and its already back to coming soon. and the 25fall code still works so hurry up and get your orders in!!!!

aww man, looks like I missed it, they're all "coming soon", well I guess that's better than the red "out of stock" button eh?

Only slightly. :( *sigh*

Fudge, missed out again! I've been checking everyday but I decided to take yesterday off and of course that's when they go on. Oh Hasbro, why must you torture me with these teases? Do me a favor, stock all product HEAVILY and then put them up for sale. That way you can take orders for more than a few hours. yeesh. @grumpy@

Oh well, at least I can live vicariously through everyone that got their orders in. :D

• 3 weeks later...

All ML Spider-Man trilogy figures are back in stock at Hasbrotoyshop.com. I just bought Goblin, black-suited Spider-Man, Venom and Sandman. (As for the other figures in the line, I'll wait for their BAF pieces to glut eBay.)

I know Star Wars is off-topic, but if anyone's been looking for the most recent waves, HBT has re-stocked them, too. I think the only one out of stock is pre-Cyborg Grievous.

Git 'em!