1. 1. What is your favorite wave/set so far

• GiJoe 5-pack
    • Cobra 5-pack
    • Cobra Legions 5-pack
    • wave one
    • wave two
    • wave three
    • wave five

so what is your favorite wave or set so far?

Joe 5-pack (Duke, Scarlet, Gung Ho, Roadblock, Snake Eyes v1)

Cobra 5-pack (Cobra Commander, Destro, Baroness, Storm Shadow v1, Cobra Trooper)

Cobra Legions 5-pack (Cobra Commander, Storm Shadow, Cobra Stinger driver, Cobra Trooper, AirViper)

wave one (Storm Shadow v2, Snake Eyes v2, Flint, Hooded Cobra Commander, Cobra Officer)

wave two (Beachhead, Lady Jaye, Buzzer, Serpentor, Cobra Trooper)

wave three (Firefly, Stalker, Shipwreck, Zartan, Red Ninja)

wave five (Snow Job, Flash, black Snake Eyes v1, Iron Grenadiers Destro, Crimson Guard)

I didn't include wave four since it is a combination of the 5-packs

I'd have to gowith the JOE 5 pack...not only does it come with Duke ( :wub: ) but it has probaly the two most hardcore joes, roadblock and gung ho! commando snake eyes is definitely my favorite snake eyes so far...he'll always be a commando 1rst and a ninja second in my joe universe #US1#

I think the wave is perfect but either other waves probably could have done without one or two characters...not saying the characters aren't cool but they might have waited to release them yet and gave us bigger names...sting driver without the sting?? And nothig is more stupid then having a buzzer without zaratan 1rst @lol@ And do we realy need Red Ninja right now?? They could have given us major bludd instead....and wave 5 yet another SE already??? They could have held another SE back for a lil' while longer and gave us Hawk, Falcon, Chuckles, Grunt, Recondo, Outback, Leatherneck etc etc......

I wouldn't have rathered any other JOES in that box set #US1#

Wave 5 from what I have seen will be my favorite. Flash is my favorite Joe and he looks good. Snow Job is another favorite and might be one of the best Joe figures made. The CG and Destro are looking really good, too.

Kinda tough pick for me but if your including wave 5 I have to go with that. The Crimson Guard was always one of my favorite figs when I was a kid and the 88 Destro was also one of my favs. They both turned out so awsome I can't wait to have them and just totally pumps me for the future.

I really like wave 3, did not think that I would like the red ninja but his is pretty cool. Wave 5 is coming close to be my total favorite, because of Snow Job, Flash and Destro. These figures just blow me away. I think I am going to be dreaming of Joe shopping for the next three months, until wave 5 comes out. @haha@@haha@

Wave 3 baby!

2 colors of stalker (marvel yellow & regular)

Awesomeness firefly

Shipwreck & polly (no damn apes here)

Zartan (mask and color change are back)

Red fricken ninjas with pointy hat masks!

Its all win.

I love this wave. others are great too but this one rocks.

I went with the Joe 5-pack myself... I like all those figures and characters except for Scarlett.

but it was close.. I like pretty much all the waves so far. But I think wave 2 is the least impressive. Lady Jaye and Serpentor both stink. Beachhear rocks. Buzzer is cool too... and the Trooper is nice, but he has the wrong color symbol

Wave 1 suffers because it was rushed - cheap, reused molds of SE, SS and Duke to make imperfect versions of the SE V2, SS V2 and Flint. Kind of a crummy VvsV Timber reused as well. Cobra Officer okay but without an AK. Really only hooded CC is perfect.

Wave 2 - much better but what's with that Serpentor? Meh... I like the silver-sigil Cobra Trooper but it would have been more convenient if the "normal" version had been carded instead.

Wave 3 - some great figures but also some stinkers. Red Ninja? Come on... Shipwreck looks great but a lot of people have a problem with the closed fist. Zartan is kind of meh with his little sweater, and apparently weird skin colour due to the skin changing feature.

Wave 4 - looks PERFECT! Only let down is a reused Snake Eyes, but the black may look pretty cool. The rest of the figures look awesome. The CG is definitely the best army-builder so far, and Snow Job, Flash and Destro look great. I'm pleasantly surprised that Destro isn't just reusing parts from V1, good work Hasbro!

Obviously the boxed sets are great too, but I think Wave 4 takes it for me.