Which Firestar do you want?

tarot

Pick a Costume  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Which costume do you want?

• First Appearance
    • New Warriors
    • Avengers

I notice in the other thread that people were argueing with which costume so i said well let make it a poll and find out what more popular.

1. First Appearance

244px-Firestar_(Angelica_Jones).jpg

2. new Warriors

337px-Firestar004.jpg

3. Avengers

246px-Firestar.jpg

For me it the Avengers one. and no it not cuase of the cleavage. that only a plus.

First Appearance is by far the best. I love her mask. It also was the one she wore in the animated series, and the one most people are familair with. I always thought her costume was more of a bright gold color as opposed to a flat yellow, so maybe Hasbro could do the yellow costume with a gold variant.

The second new warriors costume is very 80's: she looks like she is going to an aerobics class. Those yellow shades remind me of the shades my grandma wears whenever she rides in the car. Plus the jacket is too Rogue for my taste.

The Avengers one is cool, but Firestar herself hated the cleavage because it was too provacative and did not reflect her personality. Plus I also though the painted fire on her face looked stupid.

I voted Avengers. The costume is just more visually interesting. I always thought the yellow or gold jumpsuit was just boring as heck. It might be the more "iconic" look because of how long she wore it, and the cartoon series, but still... just flat and boring! I always really liked the fire painted on her face as well, during Avengers, I thought it was definitely different and not seen before. The New Warriors costume is kind of a cheap version of Rogue and not really the right color for "Firestar" (BLUE?!), and the 1st Appearance, as I said is so boring and bland and also the mask is like so many other females of the time. Her costume from Avengers is so much more of an original look to set her apart.

I voted for original, plus it does complete our Spidey and his Amazing Friends set.

I think, looking at that 60's Marvel Girl head from the new box set that it's going to be used, somewhere down the line, as the head for the Firestar figure, first appearance of course.

forget the other two just make FA firestar. Tarot would finally be happy with her anyway.

so so true :P

1st appearance, just like the one in your avatar! :)

look again that the avengers version.

i went with new warriors as thats how i first got to know the character. new warriors was my favorite comic when i was kid and i have the entire run. though she did wear he orginal costume for over a 3rd of the series.

i always remember as a kid thinking the fa costume was a bit weird looking.

forget the other two just make FA firestar. Tarot would finally be happy with her anyway.

hopefully happier then Clam with his green trunks namor

ya well his a Hasbor hater anyway

I hope they don't use the Invisible Woman mold from the FF wave to make Firestar.

i would hope they use the domino mold, they should use it for all the females period

I voted for original, plus it does complete our Spidey and his Amazing Friends set.

I think, looking at that 60's Marvel Girl head from the new box set that it's going to be used, somewhere down the line, as the head for the Firestar figure, first appearance of course.

i voted avengers, just because the mask is better, and not to mention the skin showing from her neck leading to her stomach @smilepunch@ , but how does her being made give us the amazing friends, i've let to see a blockhead iceman fig that clearish white instead of frosted blue @hmmm@

First Appearance

I would love to finish a "Spiderman and his His Amazing Friends" team. Hasbro could probably pull off a variant with the Avengers outfit too.

Spider-friends, go for it! :D