Which figures are you gonna buy doubles of?

Ren

Since I can only find 1 case of wave 2 and 3, I can't buy doubles of anything. I need a moc set for sure but if I do see a second set floating around, I'd like to buy doubles of the following to rip off the cardback:

Cobra Troopers and Officers (of course)

Firefly

Zartan

Beach Head

Buzzer

Red Ninja

All Cobra infantry of course

Zaratn..because i have some custom ideas for him

Serpentor..same thing, some custom ideas I have

Single carded SE

Single Carded SS

Flint..just because I realy like the figure...might try some customs with him too.

Hooded cobra commander

I have bought two of each box-set, All of wave 1, and All of wave two except for serpentor. I am sortof a completist and so I need one of everything. Then for wave 1 SS, i wanted both eye-color variations.

The rest of the figures, I bought a second one to modify the articulation, and when I get my G.I. Joe room, they will be what I use for a large diorama I am going to build. But now I need to get a third hooded CC, because the two I have have different leg-buckles, and I want to keep both of them as is.

For me it's triples since I'm already buying two of each. But now, the only reason I have triples of Version 2 Snake-Eyes is because he came two per case when I ordered from bbts.com, and I just happened to find another one at Wal-Mart. I'd like to have triples of Beachhead, Stalker, and Zartan. Those are the ones I'm looking forward to the most.

So far, I've bought doubles of everything except for the 5 packs and Serpentor. I'm wanting to keep a version MOC and one to open.

Wow....thats great. Your going to buy doubles when most of us cant even get our hands on them. This is the reason when I go look that the shelves are bare. Must be nice..............

I haven't had a chance to buy doubles of anything but I cobra trooper and the original 5 packs. #US1#

Hopefully the Red Ninja, Cobra Tropper and the CG when it comes out. Other than that 2 of each so far, but then again that is what I said about the DTC line and opps, I never lived up to that one lol.

I would like about 4 or 5 Cobra Troopers, 2 Cobra Officers and 3 or 4 CGs. I will also buy at least three of Flash because he's my favorite Joe and I might use one to make a red pads Grand Slam. I may also make the Marvel #10 Joe team in their padded outfits.

Wow....thats great. Your going to buy doubles when most of us cant even get our hands on them. This is the reason when I go look that the shelves are bare. Must be nice..............

Don't blame fellow collectors. I say blame Hasbro for their crappy distribution. There's no reason why everybody can't have a shot at doubles, as long as they can afford them. Actually I blame Hasbro and scalpers. I just find it hard to swallow that Hasbro was "caught unawares" by the success of this line and didn't anticipate such a demand. C'mon. We've been begging for something like this for ten years!

Don't blame fellow collectors. I say blame Hasbro for their crappy distribution. There's no reason why everybody can't have a shot at doubles, as long as they can afford them. Actually I blame Hasbro and scalpers. I just find it hard to swallow that Hasbro was "caught unawares" by the success of this line and didn't anticipate such a demand. C'mon. We've been begging for something like this for ten years!

No Kidding!! Something's fishy!