Database Update: Marvel Legends Fantastic Four - Ronan The Accuser Series

Ryno

Tell me what you guys think!? I literally skipped sleep that night to shoot all of these and the Spider-Man Trilogy figures, so any and all feedback is much appreciated! I also may take some pic requests, thanks guys!

http://marvelousnews.com/index.php?catid=23&itemid=11166

Awesome! Thanks for all the pics, I was on the fence about several of these but I'm definitely getting more of them now. :)

So the Surfer's board is one piece now? I could have sworn I saw pics where it folded in the middle.

So.. uh.. where are the Spidey Trilogy pics? @smilepunch@

well I hate that darned back ground color but you know that already :D :D

Great reviews and pics though I think you covered just about everything once again!

love this pic

http://marvelousnews.com/database/gv.php?m...600&start=0

doom is robocop!!

:D :D If not for the scared face it could so look like him too :D

heh, thanks guys! Ya, I thought the surfer's board was two pieces too.... maybe we're just thinking of the Icons version? Hey, hey Spidey Trilogy coming. Oh Synch, Black is the New Blue, don't you know that? :D :D Also, I have an upgraded version of my photo software so it should increase the luminance of the figures over some of my more recent pics (that turned out too dark)

Awesome Ryno! Hasbro really did a great job with this wave. My only 2 nitpicks are Johnny's "Heat mizer" hair & Surfer being sculpted on the small side. They nailed Ben's scale correctly but dropped the ball on SS.

Ronan is awesome! Can't wait to get this wave!

I may actually get these. Usually I stick to X-Men, but I dunno....

Okay, so these figures are all over the place now, yet Hasbro can't stock them on their website?? C'mon, Hasbro. Either be a legitimate e-tailer or just give it up. Enough with minimally stocking your figures online--when you stock them at all. For pete's sake, they're STILL out of HML2 Thor.

Awesome Ryno! Hasbro really did a great job with this wave. My only 2 nitpicks are Johnny's "Heat mizer" hair & Surfer being sculpted on the small side. They nailed Ben's scale correctly but dropped the ball on SS.

Dr. Doom is on the tall side, 6'7" at that. When did he grow to that size? I'll stick to the Surfer since he'll be floating in the rafters and won't be too conspicuous next to the other figures.

well I hate that darned back ground color but you know that already :D :D

Great reviews and pics though I think you covered just about everything once again!

love this pic

doom is robocop!!

:D :D If not for the scared face it could so look like him too :D

I was thinking about the same thing too. Doom reminds me a lot of Robocop :P

Dr. Doom is on the tall side, 6'7" at that. When did he grow to that size? I'll stick to the Surfer since he'll be floating in the rafters and won't be too conspicuous next to the other figures.

Marvel universe website has these stats for Doom, the figure is scale accurate!

Height

6'2" (in armor) 6'7"

Weight

225 lbs. (in armor) 415 lbs.

Eyes

Brown

Hair

Brown

Powers

Doom can exchange minds with others. He possesses some mystical abilities, such as casting bolts of eldritch energy and invoking mystical entities (principalities) for additional support. While empowered by the Haazareth, his mystical powers were on a par with those of Dr. Strange.

Abilities

Doom is a genius in physics, robotics, cybernetics, genetics, weapons technology, bio-chemistry, and time travel. He is also self-taught in the mystic arts. Doom is a natural leader, a brilliant strategist, and a sly deceiver.

Weapons

Primarily his suit’s armaments.

Paraphernalia

Doom wears a sophisticated nuclear-powered titanium battlesuit which grants him superhuman strength, contains jets for flight, houses a personal force field, and discharges concussive force blasts; he can also electrify his armor's surface. The armor contains a 4-hour air supply, and can be sealed for travel into outer space or underwater. Special attachments to the armor have included a molecular-expander, which can cause molecules to expand into the size of boulders, and various devices for absorbing the energies of others (such as the Silver Surfer).

Hey guys, shot some "pick-up" shots of the spider-man trilogy wave (those will be up in moments) While I was at it, I added this Silver Surfer Movie group shot, since I think he would be passable in a Movie collection along with the rest of the crew from ToyBiz' 6" Fantastic Four Movie figures http://marvelousnews.com/database/gv.php?d...ic=DSCN3487.jpg

Gah! I just got back from the States 2 days ago and was looking all over the place for these... Blast. Now I'll have to wait an extra month and pay twice the price... (They look good though, looking forward to them)

I am pleased with this wave:

Silver Surfer- ugh. I actually don't like the mirror finish. and the bottom of the board doesn't look like how his board should look underneath. also, Norrin can't stay on his board good. tear in my beer.

Doom- best action figure of the year. one of the best Marvel Legends ever. this is everything you could want in a Dr. Doom action figure. I need 4 more to be converted into Doombots.

Namor- the underdog. I have NO problems with this figure, everyone. he is really underrated. I like him, a lot! the articulation doesn't even bother me, he moves in all the places he should and he looks good, too. Photos of him do NO justice. hes better in person.

Mole Man- Pretty cool, but a tad too big, wouldn't you say? I dunno. I like him, a lot! just... bigish. oh well. Best Mole Man yet!

The Four- Thing is too small for me, Mr. Fantastic is awesome. Torch instantly got a hair resculpt. Sue is exposing her shoulders much to my dismay. but over all they are pretty cool, I suppose.

Ronan- I own a Green Bald Thor now. but really, cool figure, though I hate the Capes in this series. all of them are flimsy and I would have loved if they had some pegs that plug into the figure (like the mommy and daddy parts of Ronan's Belt).

This is one of the best waves of Marvel legends so far, and the first in a while that I have gotten all the figures in. Doom could have been released alone and still been considered Best wave ever. the others are just bonus.

Mole Man- Pretty cool, but a tad too big, wouldn't you say? I dunno. I like him, a lot! just... bigish. oh well. Best Mole Man yet!

this is the only mole man ml ever (not counting showndown)