If there was no Starscream......

Starscream49

Probably Thundercracker... just a guess.

I agree Soundwave would be second in charge..............the seekers would need a leader from then on.....maybe Dirge

but he become cyclones cuz of his abilites/character...or was it just random?

Somehow his personality was upgraded and remember Galvatron only trusted the Decepticons that were reformatted because they had been out there with him after starscream threw them all off the shuttle

So I'm guessing Skywarp/Cyclonus got more confidence in his abilities with Galavatron trusting him more

I would have to say Skywarp. He has a HUGE fan base, and is the only other Seeker other than Starscream that was really fleshed out personality wise. He was also the first Transformers I ever got because my mom loves his color scheme.

Skywarp would have been the Seeker leader, not for his intelligence, but because of his bully attitude.

Thundercracker's bio states him to be the one who believes in the Decepticon cause the least.

Ramjet is the most agressive the of the Cone-heads, but Skywarp could outbully him.

Thrust is more intelligent, but he's a bragart and somewhat of a coward.

Dirge is the EMO of the Seekers. He doesn't seem like the leader type.

Sunstorm is a clone of Starscream, so if SS didn't exist, neither would Sunstorm.

I would have to say that the original 3 seekers had an air about them, and thought themselves to be superior to the Cone-heads.

There is no other information of the other generic seekers, so who knows who would have been the leader.

I prefer to believe that the reason Cyclonus is so big and intelligent is because he was made not just from Skywarp, but from insecticons as well, Bombshell in particular. Besides the Color Scheme also adds to it.

It is logical to assume that Thundercracker was transformed into Scourge.

If Starscream didn't exisit, Soundwave would have been the second in command and also the blame for all of Megatron's failures.

Oh Yeah, I forgot about Shockwave. I guess I am going based on the original cartoon series since SW stayed behind as guardian. If that was the case, the SoundWave would be his second in command on Earth.

I prefer the comic Shockwave that wanted to replace Megatron as leader.

But techincally, Shockwave would be the second in command.

Uh... Isn't Bombshell Cyclonus, & Skywarp the armada that was destroyed in the movie???

yes and thunder cracker became scourge. i think who they were doesn't matter so much as megaton being galvatron.

but most people will say that thunder cracker became scourge and skywarp became cyclonus cause it makes more sense character wise.

if there was no starscream then on earth soundwave would be second in command and shock wave would still be guardian of cybertron.