More Marvel Unleashed?

RockSteady

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/menu.as...p;category=4139

Seems pretty interesting. Might pick up the Green Goblin. Wonder if this means we'll get more Unleashed figures. Like Fantastic Four. I think it would be pretty ballin'.

They're in scale with the other Unleashed. Meaning they're about 8 inches. Which I actually don't mind.

Not really feeling the Goblin at at all.....but I guess they can't keep doing the classic look over and over. They're a pass for me.

Why on earth would they choose THAT hideous Goblin outfit?!?

could be worse, they could've used power ranger robo suit movie goblin, or EXTREME skateboarding harry goblin @puke@ X2 for the god awfulness that is the movie goblins

Is anyone else hating Hasbro for spending so much time on 8" Unleashed line and not caring how they are screwing up the ML line? The Icons are still good but could have more effort putting in. I don't mind the reuse body but give us better hands! A bit articulation on the hands won't hurt. I dont want Cyclops and Human TOrch play paper scissors rock all the time

uh.. "Unleashed" are those cool Starwars statues.... I don't know what these things are.

can't say that Goblin looks good at all either

they look good that way but i dont get them. maybe spidey, dont know yet. if only it would be goblins original costume then i would jump on board. do some spidey icons and not those fully posable figures that even cant pose like the toybiz ones. do some marvel unleashed like the star wars ones. those statues where amazing and worth there money. i can remember how fast those prices went up when they werent avaible anymore.

I actually think these are pretty cool..imagine an unleashed MR. Fantastic, thing, or even a bamf cloud nightcrawler. I think the Goblin looks great! It is like HAsbro is making a more articulated and less paint washed MS line. I'm all for it. I dont care about scale being a little bigger. Its those small scale figures that get to me.

I actually think these are pretty cool..imagine an unleashed MR. Fantastic, thing, or even a bamf cloud nightcrawler. I think the Goblin looks great! It is like HAsbro is making a more articulated and less paint washed MS line. I'm all for it. I dont care about scale being a little bigger. Its those small scale figures that get to me.

My thoughts exactly. This is like Hasbro`s MS version. Nice sculpts, a base, great scale, no sloppy paint apps. I hope we see more MLUn figs.

This are gonna look sweet next to MS modern Thor.