Wave available for preorder at BBTS.com

heikks86

I couldn't help myself and pre-ordered two "assortments" (not cases) of each wave (3-5). I'll do my extra CG-hunting, or Cobra-tropper hunting, with a limit of FIVE per army builder.

-Kevin

I've been so tempted to do the same thing, but I just can't bring myself to pay inflated prices to pad some online retailer's wallet when I know that Wal-mart sells these for less than $5 a figure.

For example, I noticed they've got the single carded box set Storm Shadow for preorder, too, at a price of $7.99. It's their site, and they can do as they wish, but I won't pay for that (there's always shipping on top of that). Don't get me wrong, I'm not mad at them for it, but I don't get mad at "scalpers" either, and to me there's no difference between the two.

I couldn't help myself and pre-ordered two "assortments" (not cases) of each wave (3-5). I'll do my extra CG-hunting, or Cobra-tropper hunting, with a limit of FIVE per army builder.

-Kevin

I've been so tempted to do the same thing, but I just can't bring myself to pay inflated prices to pad some online retailer's wallet when I know that Wal-mart sells these for less than $5 a figure.

For example, I noticed they've got the single carded box set Storm Shadow for preorder, too, at a price of $7.99. It's their site, and they can do as they wish, but I won't pay for that (there's always shipping on top of that). Don't get me wrong, I'm not mad at them for it, but I don't get mad at "scalpers" either, and to me there's no difference between the two.

Well, my Wal-Mart hasn't even got a Joe-peg. :) My Target and TRU are selling them for 5.99 each. Doing the math, they're that price, and the shipping for all of what I ordered is $14. Much less than I'd spend on bridge tolls ($4 each crossing), and gas (a full tank is $25).

-Kevin

-Kevin

Well, my Wal-Mart hasn't even got a Joe-peg. :) My Target and TRU are selling them for 5.99 each. Doing the math, they're that price, and the shipping for all of what I ordered is $14. Much less than I'd spend on bridge tolls ($4 each crossing), and gas (a full tank is $25).

-Kevin

I hear ya. I used to have to drive 45 minutes to get to a Toys R Us and a Target, and if that was still the case I'd definitely be ordering online. But now that the figures I collect are actually at a store(s) that's in/near my own town, the gas thing isn't nearly the issue it was before. I still have to cross two bridges, but they don't charge me for that. :D

-Kevin

i agree, unless you have to drive really far to git stuff. i preordered some troopers but cancelled when i found some today at a target. just gotta be patient and lucky.

I pre ordered one Wave 5 from BBTS when I got their email. As far as finding any here when they come out, that is a different story lol. The crimson guard one is going to be hard to find, I just know it, unless HASBRO starts pumping the stores with more product.

I pre ordered one Wave 5 from BBTS when I got their email. As far as finding any here when they come out, that is a different story lol. The crimson guard one is going to be hard to find, I just know it, unless HASBRO starts pumping the stores with more product.

oh man! yer right bout that crimson guard, he gonna be one hot item! but i'm guessing he's gonna be $8.99 from that store, and that's too much.

I went ahead and bought a wave 5 box. I really want that set and do not want to wait until my backwards town gets them in stock. The closest toys r us are over an hour away, so paying for the box makes more sense then driving all over the freaking lower part of the state in hopes that I will find something.

oh man! yer right bout that crimson guard, he gonna be one hot item! but i'm guessing he's gonna be $8.99 from that store, and that's too much.

I hear ya, that is why I pre ordered one case so I get 2 CG's and then whatever else I can find in my hood.