SCORED THE WAVE 2 COBRA 5 PACK

GILTYONE

I THINK THIS IS A BUNCH OF THE GREATEST REPAINTS MADE YET. I'M NOT FEELIN THE COBRA COMMANDER OR STORM SHADOW AS MUCH BUT THE "GAS MASK" TROOPER, "STINGER DRIVER", AND COMIC PACK COLOR TROOP ARE SWEET! BUT MY FAV HAS TO BE THAT STINGER DRIVER. SORRY ARAH YOUR GETTIN REPLACED! HAHAHA!

The local WM had tons of the wave 1 Joe and Cobra 5-packs yesterday AM and about 5 of the second Cobra 5-pack. There was one set of wave 2 figs but I bought them.

The local target only had 3 wave one figs (at 7.99 each, WTF?) and a ton of BBI.

On a related note that BBI Super Humvee looks like it has a new driver figure, well a new head at least.

scored that box at the wal mart here in Florence today, and the wave 2 singles earlier this week! Wow the luck! Now im gonna hit our target in a few hours and see if I can round up wave 3 and make it a 3 for 3 week!

FAKEOR

Still nothing to day, so far. But, I went to my local Target and SCORE, one of each in my sight. In a bit of celebration I pick up SS and Recondo AT (Sigma) 6) figures for 9.99 each. They were on clearance. I also got a SS for a little boy that is good friends with my family. Well off to see if I can find more for my Joe hommies.

Found the latest cobra 5 pack at walmart yesterday, but all the 25th pegs were empty. The target right next door had nothing 3 3/4. I dont know who is buying up all the 25th stuff as there are no known collectors in my area atleast on any boards I visit. I dont imagine these stores would leave the pegs in if they werent stocking them.

I dont know who is buying up all the 25th stuff as there are no known collectors in my area atleast on any boards I visit.

I don't have anything to go on other than what I've noted the last few years, but this seems to be the case here, too. Other toys have been pretty much no problem to find, and it's seemed like there aren't many here that collect, but with the 25th stuff, it's flown off shelves and stores can't keep them stocked. This is the first line I can remember that basically sells out right after it's stocked.