Who's worse? Mary Jane or Marvel Girl

wolverine2281

Who's worse? Mary Jane or Marvel Girl  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Who's worse? Mary Jane or Marvel Girl

• Mary Jane
    • Marvel Girl

Though marvel girls head is truely awful I voted for MJ due to crap paint job! 100% ! & what the heck?! Is that a prototype or something her face looks deformed!

I just said a long ewwwwww and laughed at the same time at that Mary Jane face! There are so many funny and terrible things to be said about it. I'm reserving my vote for when I actually get both in hand though. Hmm, MJ's forearms look so dang awkward don't they? And is she really that pale? Or is it the flash in the photo?

And people will still defend Hasbro after seeing these??? Lack of any wash, crappy joints, and cheaply painted.

MJ's arms look like false limbs. Reminds me of a war-amputy.

MG looks like something was shoved up her butt.

I voted MJ for sure. The Marvel Girl is kinda bad, but MJ's face is weird looking and there's nothing too special about her figure.

Besides, I like Jean anyway. :D

I think the likeness on MJ is very close to Dunst! As far as the type of boring plain figure it is supposed to been it's fine. I'd never buy it but then I'd never buy a movie figure anyways! (unless it was forced into a wave of ML forcing me to get it to complete a BAF)

neither of them are worse,they are both pretty good,well....mj has big lumps on her face but thats no reson she should be put in a vote with MG to see whos worse.........

heres an interesting question: Whos Worse? Emma or MG.id say jeanies looking 10 x better compared to emma...

neither of them are worse,they are both pretty good,well....mj has big lumps on her face but thats no reson she should be put in a vote with MG to see whos worse.........

heres an interesting question: Whos Worse? Emma or MG.id say jeanies looking 10 x better compared to emma...

I'd say MG>Emma>MJ. I actually didn't think Emma was that bad. Yeah Mj has big lumps on her face. Her arms are weird too. Have you seen and held the figure in your hands? I couldn't even find a decent pose for her

Ya, I won't lie or sugar coat this at all, the Marvel Girl is a huge disappointment. She really and I mean actually looks like a happy meal toy in the face sculpt. That face sculpt is SO mediocre, SO amateur, it looks like a really bad bootleg or custom, I kid you not. I hereby deem this Marvel Girl the absolute worst Marvel Legend ever. Worse than Emma, worse than Banshee, worse than Ultimate Wolverine... and Yes! She is EVEN worse than any one figure from Series 11. Also, the sculpting for the clavicle is all rigid and JLA looking or unfinished looking.

So Ryno, who did you vote for? :)

And people will still defend Hasbro after seeing these??? Lack of any wash, crappy joints, and cheaply painted.

MJ's arms look like false limbs. Reminds me of a war-amputy.

MG looks like something was shoved up her butt.

It is pretty funny because Hasbro's whole excuse for that crappy elbow joint is that it looks more natural. MJ's arms look horrible, like some kind of terribly made robot. Hey, that's it. maybe she's suppose to be one of Warren's failed clone experiments.

That's not a fair question. You'd expect a sculpt of Kirsten Dunst to be a thing of beauty??

Yeah Dunst is a little strange looking and her teeth don't help. I mean for a regular broad on the street she would look real good. But for being a huge movie star, not so much.

MJ gets my vote. Damn thats an ugly figure....does anyone else think it looks like she has long sleeves made of skin?

LOL.....yeah I had the same thought. @loll@

I voted MJ is worse. Mj reminds me of an old village woman. At least Marvel Girl is supposed to be a little kampy, but geez, the quality and awful face sculpt on MJ mean some mods are gonna have to be done when i get this figure.