Found Wave 3 at Retail!!!!

RobbieDigital

I found new Joes at two Targets today. Target 1 had wave 2. They had one each of Lady Jaye, Beachead, Serpentor and Buzzer. I picked up all but Serpy and the CC, SE and SS. Target 2 had one each of Shipwreck, Red Ninja, Cobra Officer and Stalker plus a few CC. I bought Stalker and Shipwreck.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Whats the DCPI #'s? So I can call my Target.

Just shows up as GI Joe on the receipt (and had a 6 @ 5.99) - but the one number is 087060021. And that is including 1 Officer I found and the other 5 from wave 3. They all popped up under the same number.

Hey CapnJeffro did you find the lighter or darker Stalker? Or both?

I found the lighter stalker, but my ? is.....their are two ver. of shipwreck(blue shirt and white shirt) I found a blue shirt today and saw at the show in the display case he had on a white shirt.

I have seen 1 single pack and have spent plenty of time looking, a lone se. That's it. My brother while he was out spotted another lone se at a different store, next time i was there it was gone.

its dead in this area, checked targets DPCI system, and there is one sinlge joe for seven stores.

Walmart doesnt even have a spot on the shelf for the five packs so no Cobra #2 yet.

I checked the dcpi codes???? Why dont you postthem so we can do the same.....some of us have only seen wave 1 once......

The DCPI code is the same for Wave 1, 2, and 3:

087-060-021

Found all of wave 3 at my Target today!! I think I like it slightly more than wave 1. I still need wave 2 though. Zartan is my fav fig from the wave and one of my fav 25th figs yet.

Draven

its dead in this area, checked targets DPCI system, and there is one sinlge joe for seven stores.

Walmart doesnt even have a spot on the shelf for the five packs so no Cobra #2 yet.

I checked the dcpi codes???? Why dont you postthem so we can do the same.....some of us have only seen wave 1 once......

087-060-021

Small correction...

087-06-0021

087-060-021

Small correction...

087-06-0021

Same thing. You don't have to enter the dashes in the system so it works either way.

I'm actually looking for one more Cobra Officer, 4 more Cobra Troopers (from the five pack), not sure how many of the Trooper Repaints. Gotta get my "care package" from Dakele first. 4 more Red Ninja's from Wave 3, and 5 Stinger Drivers/Air Troopers/Cobra Troopers.

Incase you didn't notice, I want five of each Army Builder. not gonna go insane with my troop building of 25th figures. Unless they make an amazing looking one. That Crimson Guard is pretty, but as elite troops, I can't justify owning 20.

-Kevin

Just found wave 3 this morning too! So glad there is a target by my house that opens at 8:00am I can hit before I go to work. Sure paid off ths time! WOOHOO!!! And wave 3 rocks BTW. Zartan, FF and Shipwreck are FAN-FREAKIN-TASTIC!

Just found wave 3 this morning too! So glad there is a target by my house that opens at 8:00am I can hit before I go to work. Sure paid off ths time! WOOHOO!!! And wave 3 rocks BTW. Zartan, FF and Shipwreck are FAN-FREAKIN-TASTIC!

We both are having good mornings, same here. I went to my local Target and found them on the pegs just waiting for me. I left the SE and SS though for another fan. I also saw that the AT S6 figures are on clearance, so I picked up 1 of each (Recondo and SS) as well as SS for a little boy that is friends of the family for Christmas.

We both are having good mornings, same here. I went to my local Target and found them on the pegs just waiting for me. I left the SE and SS though for another fan. I also saw that the AT S6 figures are on clearance, so I picked up 1 of each (Recondo and SS) as well as SS for a little boy that is friends of the family for Christmas.

if that was you who left those SE and SS for me to find, thanks for nothing! stay outa my neighborhood!

Found wave three at three Targets I went to yesterday morning. Came away with 2x Firefly, 2x Zartan, 2x Red Ninja, Shipwreck, and Stalker

Still need to find wave 2 though. Hopefully Hasbro's promise of more product getting to retail will happen soon!

Stopped in @ Target today again....they restocked! Unfortunately, it was with Wave 2 again. They had an entire case on the pegs - left it all, even the Trooper. So, the search for Wave 3 continues....