BBTS has mp megs on pre order again

TRUESTYLE

BUT it wont come in till december @grumpy@

i dont mind though, better then paying 200+ for one.

downside : comes with orange tip, to the people who has ordered him from bbts and received him, can you remove the orange tip?

anyway, for those like me who was looking for one, go to bbts and preorder him for $99.00

I placed a pre-order even though I already got an untampered one from A3U. I don't know if I'll keep it though, December is looking to be an awfully expensive month already with over $200 in pre-order now make it $300.

....And then there's christmas! @bumblebee@

WOW! This is gonna hurt.

I placed a pre-order even though I already got an untampered one from A3U. I don't know if I'll keep it though, December is looking to be an awfully expensive month already with over $200 in pre-order now make it $300.

WOW! This is gonna hurt.

hmmmmm, may i ask what you have pre ordered for dec.? transformer wise anyway. i now have ratchet, ironhide, and megs MP. i know alot of people shy away from ironhide and ratchet, but honestly, they are on my top 5 favs for figures so once i seen a pre order i was all over it!!!!

we dont buy in dec as for x-mas, that is all takin care of this month and next month. so dec is all open :-D althought i do need a plasma cutter for the garage....... hmmmm....... damn that release date for these guys

WOW! This is gonna hurt.

hmmmmm, may i ask what you have pre ordered for dec.? transformer wise anyway. i now have ratchet, ironhide, and megs MP. i know alot of people shy away from ironhide and ratchet, but honestly, they are on my top 5 favs for figures so once i seen a pre order i was all over it!!!!

we dont buy in dec as for x-mas, that is all takin care of this month and next month. so dec is all open :-D althought i do need a plasma cutter for the garage....... hmmmm....... damn that release date for these guys

Well...I too have Ironhide and Ratchet on pre-order. I only managed to get a select few of the Takara book reissues but eventually gave up on ever catching up and sold them. So these encores are a welcome addition for me.

I ordered the MP Megs and the Soundblaster MP3 player. The funny thing is, when I pre-ordered Soundblaster I was excited that December, Christmas aside, looked to be a pretty clear month. I had too much on my plate when Soundwave came out and I like Soundblaster better so I have no problem waiting.

NOW word comes that we could be seeing the first "Allspark Power" figures coming out in December too. It's insanity I tell ya! :wacko:

• 3 weeks later...