Did I miss something???

JayC

Im reading Serpentor's filecard on the 25th Annniversay figure and it says:

under the direction of THE INTERROGATOR and DESTRO, combed the tombs......

Shouldn't it be Dr. Mindbender and Destro????

dude i just got my figs. into day and thought that dr. mindbender was going to be pretty upset about that so i ordered a interagator fig. from ebay just so when the 25th mindbender comes out he can kick intergators @$$ for trying to take the credit :D

Im reading Serpentor's filecard on the 25th Annniversay figure and it says:

under the direction of THE INTERROGATOR and DESTRO, combed the tombs......

Shouldn't it be Dr. Mindbender and Destro????

That is what the original card said also - that came out 5 years before Interrogator.

Crystal Ball is referred to as an interrogator on his card (although he was 87 and Serpentor was 86) - I wonder if he was being referenced and the figure was pushed back - since he was a creepy kinda guy.

"Interrogator" was the original name for the character that became Dr.Mindbender. It was thought that "Interrogator" wasn't flashy and/or menacing enough for this mustachioed bald guy with a cape and monocle (Very cliche now that I think about it.). The Sepentor file card had already been sent to production without the name change beeing caught in time.

I really don't see why Hasbro couldn't have corrected it for the 25th line though.

"Interrogator" was the original name for the character that became Dr.Mindbender. It was thought that "Interrogator" wasn't flashy and/or menacing enough for this mustachioed bald guy with a cape and monocle (Very cliche now that I think about it.). The Sepentor file card had already been sent to production without the name change beeing caught in time.

I really don't see why Hasbro couldn't have corrected it for the 25th line though.

I always liked that they didn't catch it. Lent a bit of mystery as to who the Interrogator was back then.