TRU Goro fig

GhostMaverick

it kinda looks like your reptile is trying to imatate gene simmons his sword even looks like hes tying to play it like a guitar goro looks great i wish i could find one

Yeh thats what i was trying for i figured it was stupid that reptile and noob came with weapons they couldnt hold so i just set them up to be funny reptile as gene simons and noob captain morgan on reptiles extra head.

Goro looks great. I hope I can find him. I still need Goro, Noob(black one), Kano, Reptile, and Cage. Than my collection will be complete til further notice.

Wait a second...

I don't think you got the new black Noob. Unless the lighting is off or I'm just really tired, that's the same grey Noob I have!

I prefer the comic con goro to i have them both the details better but 25 dollars with shipping compared to 6.99 is a big diff. And it is the all black noob i just kept getting a glare from the package.

Well I still have my G.I. Joe scale Goro. He looks badass standing by Cobra Commander.

• 2 weeks later...

I finally found Goro last week. Scored him and Kano. They're great figures. I really hope Jazzwares is able to pump more out. This line could totally own if they were able to release them on a timely basis.

For LCBH I've seen both wave one and two. The quality(of MK) has improved so much since series one. I just hope this survives long enough so we can get some females. I'd ove to have Sonya face off against Kano. Also, I've said this before but, the NEED to make Shao Kahn as soon as possible. I plan on grabbing Kintaro when he comes out. And since they're now moving to sub-boss characters they need to make the boss characters next. And Shao Kahn would kick ass.

I'd love Smoke and Kahn. Those are definately in my top 5 right now. But this line really needs females. There aren't that many females. But Most play a pretty big role(ok only four that I can think of play a big role). They should atleast have 6 to a wave. But I don't want them to pick up a BAF concept. I think Weapons 'N' Bases(free slurpie if you get the reference)are great accsesories for these guys.