Who's the 1st Lady of GI Joe???

RobbieDigital

1st Lady of GI JOE  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think wins the title of 1st Lady of GI JOE?

• Scarlett
    • Lady Jaye
    • Cover Girl
    • Baroness
    • Jinx
    • Zarana

I've been reading a lot of guys posts lately in reference to the movie and who should be in it and who shouldn't be and it kinda got me thinkin........particulary the "What 5 would you choose for the movie?" topic. I've also seen this kinda brought up in other threads without people really debating it straight up.

Basically its this "Who do you consider to be the 1st Lady of GI JOE?" its simple really, but I saw some people saying that "Scarlett should be the lone female cause she's the most known to non-collectors" I beg to differ on that, maybe comic wise she was used more but Lady Jaye was in the most episodes of the cartoon next to Cobra Commander.....so on that note you would think that Lady Jaye would be the most known to the outside world? You get my drift.......so have at it.....Who in your opinion is the 1st Lady of Joe?

Oh and my vote is for Lady Jaye.......I know Scarlett was the 1st in the toyline and comic and all but that don't make ya the best. B)

You forgot about Jane Anne Martelle, G.I. Jane (figure & filecard).

However, since she's not in the options, I'm going to have to go with Scarlett as my choice for the first Lady of G.I. Joe.

However, I don't think they need to limit it to just Scarlett being in the movie. Of course, if there's any female member on G.I. Joe they have to have Baroness as her archenemy.

They shouldn't limit it to just these two women, mind you. They should also have Lady Jaye and Cover Girl. I'd say that Scarlett, Lady Jaye and the Baroness are about equally known among the normal world. I know Cover Girl isn't as well known as Lady Jaye and Scarlett, but she should still be in it.

I married a red-head, and named my beagel Lady-Jaye.

Brakin' the mold here. I chose Zarana. I have a soft spot for her.

I hate Lady Jaye. She looks like a man. Go scarlett!

I would like to see what you look like to be able to make such an aspersion on Lady Jaye's looks!! I highly doubt a man with a washboard stomach and guns to match!!

Anyhow I of course pick Lady Jaye! If we go with the cartoons, then clearly Lady Jaye is the winner, she was easily the spotlight in many a cartoon. I don't have all the stats, but from all the Joe cartoons I saw, she was in more of them!!!

Comic, I would say Scarlett, simply because of the annoyingly huge focus on Snakes.

But I think the outside world would recognize Lady Jaye faster than Scarlett!

To be on honest Scarlett was the most well known female GI Joe. Even with Lady Jaye getting most of the spotlight in the cartoon, Scarlett stands out big time. I think it was her hair color that was the reason. I like Lady Jaye as a character better though. I think both LJ and Scarlett should be in the movie and Baroness with Cobra.

I would like to see what you look like to be able to make such an aspersion on Lady Jaye's looks!! I highly doubt a man with a washboard stomach and guns to match!!

Anyhow I of course pick Lady Jaye! If we go with the cartoons, then clearly Lady Jaye is the winner, she was easily the spotlight in many a cartoon. I don't have all the stats, but from all the Joe cartoons I saw, she was in more of them!!!

Comic, I would say Scarlett, simply because of the annoyingly huge focus on Snakes.

Well said LJ......... I totally agree with you that Scarlett wouldn't be near as cool if you take away her relationship with Snake-Eyes......he's like the high school QB with the cheerleader......you know what I'm saying?

I know some would say the same about Flint and LJ but I think LJ helped Flints career when you think about it.

I am talk'n about cartoons and action figures. I have no bloody clue what you are talk'n about and what it has to do with this topic.

NO! she is mistress of disguise, no one would recognize her! @smilepunch@

I am talk'n about cartoons and action figures. I have no bloody clue what you are talk'n about and what it has to do with this topic.

Well since my reply clearly went above your head, what I wanted to convey was who are you to talk about looks! Are you a model, have a washboard stomach with an 8 pack, and ripped arms?? If no, who are you to say what "looking like a man" constitues!! @hmmm@

I will somewhat concede on the action figure. However Scarlett looks more like a man than Lady Jaye ever did, or do you not remember the ultra butch Scarlett??? Compare Butch...ahem Scarlett to Peggy Hil....er....Lady Jaye Now which one looks more like a man???

I rest my case!! Make a big statement like that and you'll get called out on it!!

@loll@

Totally Agree!

I have to also go with LJ... I didn't know so many people liked Scarlett better!

Well since my reply clearly went above your head, what I wanted to convey was who are you to talk about looks! Are you a model, have a washboard stomach with an 8 pack, and ripped arms?? If no, who are you to say what "looking like a man" constitues!! @hmmm@

I will somewhat concede on the action figure. However Scarlett looks more like a man than Lady Jaye ever did, or do you not remember the ultra butch Scarlett??? Compare Butch...ahem Scarlett to Peggy Hil....er....Lady Jaye Now which one looks more like a man???

I rest my case!! Make a big statement like that and you'll get called out on it!!

@loll@

Since when do you have to be a model to express your opinion on how an imaginary female character looks. Seems like fuzzy logics to me.