ML FF Silver Surfer's hands?

JohnnyRebel

Now that some people have the new FF wave in hand and most others will be getting it soon, has anyone thought of potential ways to customize the hands so they don't suck? Having two open hands without even knuckle articulation is unacceptable. I would be happy if even one hand had articulation. I'm not even asking to make a proper fist! I'd be happy with series 5 Surfer's hands or anything similar. So has anyone tried anything or have any ideas on doing a swap?

hate to break it to you but SS hardly ever physically fight it's always shooting beams from his hand and doing some kind of cosmic power thing. in other word in my opinion the hands are perfect for the SS.

hate to break it to you but SS hardly ever physically fight it's always shooting beams from his hand and doing some kind of cosmic power thing. in other word in my opinion the hands are perfect for the SS.

No your wrong he often punches and closes his fist when "doing some kind of cosmic power thing" This is just as bad as she-hulk having open hands except in this case I actually really like Surfer. With the way Hasbro did it he can only play patty cake like some pansy!

http://www.sequart.com/members/graphics/17...ILVERSURFER.jpg

I thought the Surfer is almost strikingly similar to the Icons but reduced scale.

Yeah it is just like Dardevil and Doom are and Magneto and Phoenix will be.

I may have to end up put series 5 surfer's hands on new ones if no one has any better ideas! I thought more people would be concerned with this.

I kinda like the SS' hands, but yeah, I prefer articulation to fixed poses. If anyone has LCBH Series 2 yet, I think The Darkness has perfect articulation in his hands! I can make him hold swords, guns, close his hands into a fast, open his hands to summon Darkness powers, and point or flip people off.

Hasbro is lazy. I'm surprised Surfer has knee, elbow, shoulder, crotch, torso, waist, and neck articulation. According to Hasbro's accounting dept. that kind of articulation would make the figure cost $85 wholesale and $200 retail.