What figure would you like to see made for the next mail-away figure

JayC

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What about a 2 pack compromise, of billy and dr venom. If not, Dr venom seems to be the big vote, so why rock the boat. Dr venom gets my vote. Another Idea could be a Sgt Slaughter/Roddy Piper 2 pack. Piper is going for up to $60 if not more now on ebay, and sold out at the con. Piper should get an actual armor set. The kilt is cool, but combat/training/uniform armor makes more sense to me now.

I would never want a Billy figure! Blah IMHO!! Give me characters that have never been made from both the comic and cartoon!! As much as some snobby collectors would like to disregard, the cartoon was an important part of the GI JOE mythos!! Which is why I give much kudos to Master Collector for releasing Lt. Claymore!!

I would love to see any new characters that were never made originally, even if they're changed to fit the GI JOE mythos, ie Honda Lou West, owner and operator Wild West Trucking would rock as a female driver for a Joe Vehicle!! If you don't know who that is, you're no Joe cartoon fan!! :D

Characters needing an update, that otherwise might not sell well in the open market, Quick Kick, Raptor, or Crystal Ball!! Yes, as much as some of you'se guys hating them later two, I used them!! :P

I would never want a Billy figure! Blah IMHO!! Give me characters that have never been made from both the comic and cartoon!! As much as some snobby collectors would like to disregard, the cartoon was an important part of the GI JOE mythos!! Which is why I give much kudos to Master Collector for releasing Lt. Claymore!!

I would love to see any new characters that were never made originally, even if they're changed to fit the GI JOE mythos, ie Honda Lou West, owner and operator Wild West Trucking would rock as a female driver for a Joe Vehicle!! If you don't know who that is, you're no Joe cartoon fan!! :D

Characters needing an update, that otherwise might not sell well in the open market, Quick Kick, Raptor, or Crystal Ball!! Yes, as much as some of you'se guys hating them later two, I used them!! :P

good idea im a big fan of the cartoon and their is a guy on a episode i dont remember his name he was traped in a cobra sub under water he was the cook i want to say maybe his name was scervey but im not sure if you know his name and what ep. it was could you let me know anyway they should make him cobra needs a cook i mean gi joe has roadblock

Yeah, I always figured Airborne would be mandatory for a regular release single carded figure.

Yeah but unfortunantly there are no plans at this time, low-light is another kickass severely underrated figure. Great idea Jhester. #US1#

I want the following three the most:

Billy

Joseph B. Colton (G.I. Joe)

Shooter

Starduster all the way!!!

I've been a fan of the comic since issue #1 of the old Marvel series, but I have no interest in a Billy of Doctor Venom figure.

I can't really see hasbro using all new molds for a mail-away figure. I'm expecting some sort of repaint one way or another.

Maybe it'll just be another Snake-Eyes repaint...

I would never want a Billy figure! Blah IMHO!! Give me characters that have never been made from both the comic and cartoon!!

Billy is a character from the comic that has never been made into a figure... just saying.

I'd like to see Cadet Deming or Sparks as well.

I don't want Billy or Dr Venom.

I love the Doc figure, but I want to get him carded, not just a mail-away box version.

therefore, I will not nominate any figures that I think deserve to be carded. If they came out carded in the 80's, then they should for the 25th too.

so for the mail away, I think Starduster is the perfect choice. We never got him carded in the first place.

I would never want a Billy figure! Blah IMHO!! Give me characters that have never been made from both the comic and cartoon!!

good idea im a big fan of the cartoon

Glad you agree!! What I would really love to see are some of the stories revisited and continued in figure form! What I mean is, take the Captain Latimer who didn't want to see his beloved USS Montana scrapped so he joined Cobra! I would love to see a Cobra Admiral figure made of him. With his bio reading something like this:

Cobra Admiral

Code Name: ************ (someone come up with something cool)

File Name: George Latimer

Primary Specialty: Naval Operations Command

Secondary Specialty: Naval Pilot

Place of Birth: Annapolis, Maryland

Captain George Latimer had a long and distinguished career as Captain of the USS Montana. He followed a long line of Naval seamen in his family, graduated top in his class at Annapolis, and Navy Flight School.

When it came time to retire and bring in the Montana for dismantling, Latimer could not bear to do it. So he struck a deal with Destro and Cobra to help save the ship that saved his life on many an occasions. Latimer with the help of Destro comandeered the Montana and was given the order to sink the entire 7th fleet. However they had their plans twarted by GI JOE. It was assumed that the Naval Fleet had sunked the Montana, but as it turns out Destro initiated a backup plan and saved the Montana. The Montana was taken to Cobra Island and refitted. Latimer was courtmartialed and sent to prison, however Storm Shadow and Zartan were able to rescue him, with no home to go to, he became Cobra's Admiral.

"George's love of the ship blinded him to what he should have done for his country. Now we have the largest battleship on the planet sailing under a Cobra flag, I don't know what I feel sorry most, George or the US?"

what about Dr magfin, one of the mind controlled slaves that fought duke, the female range viper, the french major of paris from arise serpentor arise, there are many one episode charectors that could be done i would even like to see a two pack with a one episode dvd that has a core charactor and a main charector from that one episode

Oh but of course, but another multi episode character that I would love to see made is Colonel Sharpe!! He is a must for any Joe cartoon fan!!! Perhaps as a added bonus an added Sharpe mask for Zartan!!

the french major of paris from arise serpentor arise,

Going to disagree with you on this one though, the French Mayor can go suck an egg!! No suits in GI JOE unless it's Tomax and Xamot, and any of th ehigher ups in their uniforms, such as Colonel Sharpe or Gen Flagg.

Again, i say Dr. Venom. If they are going to be mail away figures make some one that has NEVER been released. I know Billy has never been released but Dr. Venom, Scar face, Cool Breeze, or I love to have a Helmet removable of airtight.

Or here is another option reserve the mail away figures for dead characters only...Hmm whatcha think?