LCBH Photos

Brebro

Both BAF figures are great, Pitt AND Monkeyman, they have such great stability for such huge figures, it's very easy to put them in poses and have them stay. In the regular size ones, I think I actually like Ann O'Brien. Her multiple articulation makes it possible to achieve many different poses.

LCBHall.jpg

im a MOC collector but picked up a few for $5 on clearance at walmart so opened some of them.

100_2503.JPG

100_2502.JPG

actually they were on clearance about 2 months ago and they were marked up back up like 1 month after.

That's what I heard, but I never saw any in my area. The only ones I have EVER seen were regular price at Wal-Mart and the others I got for only a dollar off regular price at KBtoys.com. Great deal for those that got it though.

• 3 weeks later...
Fantastic stuff BreBro and Maestro. I have been wanting to something like that for a while now. YOu should do a wepsite liek MarvelLegends.net and feature your own LCBH adventures. I jusat need dioramas, photo shop, and some time.

Thanks! I do have all my photos/comics collected on one site (not just LCBH though, DC and Marvel too, etc.) right here:

Action Figure Comix and I try to update it whenever I come up with a new one.

AF Comix is HOT!!!!!

Thanks for putting me on to that BreBro

Maybe I will have to try something because there are toooo many stories that collectors can tell instead of waiting for re-treaded stories from Marvel & DC

did u get any LCBH 2 packs? All I can find in the stores in wave 1 and I want Star, 2 or 3 Marvs (custom work options), and the Darkness

Damn Brebro, I loved that last pic of Cyclops on Action Figure Tips #15. It made me laugh pretty hard.

Heh, thanks BigBot, and BigBear, no I have not seen any 2-packs in the store yet, but I have the Conan/Wraal pack ordered from Sci-Fi Genre, just waiting for other preorderd items in the same order to come in, so they will ship it out to me for free. Maybe in December I will have it...

I think if you keep searching Wal-Mart will eventually get them. I just found the 2-packs on Friday.

You are right! I just got back from Wal-mart and they had restocked series 1 and had two of the Conan/Wraal two packs. Unfortunately, since I have the preorder, I could not get one and they had no BodyBags 2 packs.

You are right! I just got back from Wal-mart and they had restocked series 1 and had two of the Conan/Wraal two packs. Unfortunately, since I have the preorder, I could not get one and they had no BodyBags 2 packs.

You are much more patient than I. If I find anything in stores that may be coming in through the mail I just buy it and return the other later. I'm a big fan of instant gratification.