If the two packs continue, who would you like to see

SweetLeprachaun

The Wal Mart two packs seem to be doing well. I managed to pick a Domino/Cannonball up from ebay for a relatively cheap price. Hypothetically, if this line continues, who would you like to see come out ???

Mine would be

Vision/Scarlet Witch

Havok/Polaris

Sinister/Goblin Queen

Modern Rogue/Modern Sunfire

Binary/Corsair

Blink/Mimic

Morph/Sunfire

Nocturne/Thunderbird

Feral/Wildside

Dani Moonstar/Northstar

Northstar/Aurora

Anole/Surge

Storm/Black Panther

Magneto/Voight

Moira McTaggert/Banshee

Amanda Sefton as Magik/Belasco

Illyana Rasputin/Belasco

Hmm... Not sure about the ones on your list...

They could be a good way to get more of those "unproduced prototypes" from the Hasbro online poll.

Being that the two-packs released so far are reused molds, I'll have to think on that.

Havok/Polaris I could see happening. They are sort of "second tier" x-characters like Cannonball/Domino. They could be done in a X-Factor style costumes, or classic... or maybe a mix... Polaris in green from head to toe, and Havok's modern variant from the Wal-Mart wave that wasn't released?

Or I could even see Generation X Jubilee & Skin. Jubilee in her Generation X uniform could be based off the X-23 body with new head and yellow jacket, while Skin could be based off the new Mister Fantastic body from the FF Legends wave.

Also wouldn't mind seeing a Jim Lee version Cyclops and Jean Grey. They could re-release the X-Men Classics Cyclops in a darker blue, and I'm not sure what they could use for a Jim Lee Orange/Blue Jean Grey, but that costume is definitely in demand.

Others I'd be interested in (continuing with the male/female pairings... for the most part):

Blink/Morph (Satisfying all those AOA fans)

Northstar/Aurora (born to be a two-pack)

Puck/Snowbird (Alpha Flight needs completion...)

Vindicator/Shaman (again... more Alpha Flight is welcome)

Crystal/Lockjaw (obviously at least Lockjaw would need to be a new sculpt!)

Black Bolt/Medusa (they already have a Black Bolt mold, but could do Medusa with any other Inhuman for all I care)

Multiple Man (two figures of Multiple Man, with five different interchangeable heads... definite army builder options!)

Strong Guy/Wolfsbane (if they released this two-pack with the Multiple Man 2 pack, we'd just be missing Polaris for that group of X-Factor members, really...)

Daredevil/Elektra (Elektra can be based off the Psylocke mold, obviously, and maybe an armored version of Daredevil to differentiate from HML4?

Hawkeye/Mockingbird (might be the only way to get a Mockingbird figure, and Hawkeye could use an upgrade)

Justice/Firestar (another pair designed for a 2 pack, and generic costumes enough where they could repaint any bodies for cheap)

Professor X/Lilandra (in case she fails the online hasbro poll, she can see release this way, and we can get Xavier in his gold hoverchair)

Spiderman/Mary Jane (a comic version of Mary Jane and an unmasked version of Spidey)

Human Torch/Lyja (a rare chance of a Lyja Legends figure would add even more to the Skrull Legend/Select population, and the "flamed-on" version of the Johnny Storm figure from FF Legends would probably look better considering the fiery hair sculpt)

Storm/Black Panther (I like that idea a lot, but even more if it gives us the classic or "1st Appearance" versions of each)

Cloak/Dagger (I personally am content with the Marvel Select version, but for those who are not...)

Plenty of ways to go with the two-pack idea...

Donald Pierce/Emma Frost "White Royal" Hellfire Club

Sebastian Shaw/Selene "Black Royal" Hellfire Club

or release each of the four with Hellfire goon in four different 2-packs.

Cloak & Dagger is a no brainer.

Jubilee/Wolverine. Shirtless and maskless Wolvie.

Goblin Queen/S'ym. For all you "Inferno" fans out there.

i agree with a lot of the ones already on here, but here are some of my top requests

Speedball & Squirrel Girl

Justice and Firestar

Turbo and Night Thrasher

Luke Cage (modern) and Jessica Jones (have a variant of her as Jewel)

Misty Knight and Colleen Wing

Dazzler (original) and Classic Rogue

Gorgon and Medusa (since blackbolt is getting his own figure)

Stature and Hawkeye (kate bishop)

a Women of Spider-man set or 2 packs would be awesome:

mix and matching the main ones, Mary Jane, Gwen Stacy, Black Cat.

(the next grouping in new mutants classic outfits, but would be best for a box set, one can only dream)

Dani Moonstar and Wolfsbane

Karma and Magik

Sunspot and Cannonball

Cypher and Warlock

I don't want any more if they're Walmart exclusives. If they're available everywhere then I'd gladly pony up for just about all of the packs already listed. I'd especially like to see some of the original Hellfire Club. Shaw/Leland and Pierce/Mastermind would be my preference. Or better yet, four 2-packs each with a Club member and a goon.

If they started sculpting them next year they could have the 2-pack ready to coincide with the series finishing up sometime around the end of the decade! If it doesn't go the way of Kevin Smith's last failed attempt at a Daredevil Miniseries that is.

Phoenix/Dark Phoenix

or

Phoenix/big fire bird

or

Dark Phoenix/big fire bird

or

Marvel Girl/Phoenix

1) Northstar and Aurora

2) Justice and Firestar

3) Jim Lee Cyclops (bigger sculpt) and Jim Lee Jean Grey

4) Cloak and Dagger

5) Polaris and HAvok- current costumes

6) Rachel Grey and Korvus current costumes

7) Spiderman unmasked and comic Mary Jane

8) Jim Lee Rogue and Gambit

9) GenX Skin and GenX Jubilee

10) Mohawk Storm and Forge

I already replied to this (and glad to see we all seem to agree on a lot of them!), but I had another idea...

So since this wave of two-packs fleshed out X-Force a little (but not very much), how about the next wave fleshes out X-Factor?

Havok/Polaris (in X-Factor costumes)

Multiple Man (2-pack with five interchangeable heads as I said earlier)

Forge/Wolfsbane (in X-Factor costumes)

The difference here, is that each of these three 2-packs will come with pieces that build Strong Guy. I realized that Strong Guy may be too big for the box that I've seen the current 2-packs in, so they can put the head and arms in with Multiple Man, they can put the lower torso and legs in with Havok/Polaris, and they can put the gigantor upper torso in with Forge/Wolfsbane!

Forge can be based off of one of those generic, made-up technofied X-Men classic figures (Angel body, new head? Or even pieces of the Jim Lee Cyclops body, since he has all the straps and uniform gloves and such, with robotic limbs from Deathlok and new fringe boots and new head.)

Wolfsbane can take pieces from upcoming Tigra (bare feet, clawed hands, and all).

Multiple Man is some generic body with an ML4 Gambit coat.

Polaris... base her off the ML6 Phoenix body or ML15 Wasp/Spiderwoman body?

Havok... not sure what body to use for his X-Factor costume... but a lot could be covered up with some new jacket. I almost said Hulkling's body, but he would probably be way too bulky or tall or both.

Strong Guy, since he's such a unique build, would be the one completely original sculpt to come from this line.

It would be a nice way to flesh out the b-level teams by having them be store exclusive 2-packs, outside of regular Legend waves. An AOA or Exiles wave of 2-packs (with parts making a BAF White Sasquatch) would sell like wildfire, and Alpha Flight (parts making a new Sasquatch or even a Box figure) would probably do well by this also. And other random X-Force can trickle out through Legend waves, since they already had their shot in the 2-packs. Unless X-Force got another round of 2-packs and contained pieces to build a Warpath or a Caliban.

I already replied to this (and glad to see we all seem to agree on a lot of them!), but I had another idea...

So since this wave of two-packs fleshed out X-Force a little (but not very much), how about the next wave fleshes out X-Factor?

Havok/Polaris (in X-Factor costumes)

Multiple Man (2-pack with five interchangeable heads as I said earlier)

Forge/Wolfsbane (in X-Factor costumes)

The difference here, is that each of these three 2-packs will come with pieces that build Strong Guy. I realized that Strong Guy may be too big for the box that I've seen the current 2-packs in, so they can put the head and arms in with Multiple Man, they can put the lower torso and legs in with Havok/Polaris, and they can put the gigantor upper torso in with Forge/Wolfsbane!

Forge can be based off of one of those generic, made-up technofied X-Men classic figures (Angel body, new head? Or even pieces of the Jim Lee Cyclops body, since he has all the straps and uniform gloves and such, with robotic limbs from Deathlok and new fringe boots and new head.)

Wolfsbane can take pieces from upcoming Tigra (bare feet, clawed hands, and all).

Multiple Man is some generic body with an ML4 Gambit coat.

Polaris... base her off the ML6 Phoenix body or ML15 Wasp/Spiderwoman body?

Havok... not sure what body to use for his X-Factor costume... but a lot could be covered up with some new jacket. I almost said Hulkling's body, but he would probably be way too bulky or tall or both.

Strong Guy, since he's such a unique build, would be the one completely original sculpt to come from this line.

It would be a nice way to flesh out the b-level teams by having them be store exclusive 2-packs, outside of regular Legend waves. An AOA or Exiles wave of 2-packs (with parts making a BAF White Sasquatch) would sell like wildfire, and Alpha Flight (parts making a new Sasquatch or even a Box figure) would probably do well by this also. And other random X-Force can trickle out through Legend waves, since they already had their shot in the 2-packs. Unless X-Force got another round of 2-packs and contained pieces to build a Warpath or a Caliban.

I like these ideas....Maybe a NEW X-Men wave of two packs !!

I would love to see a:

Cloak & Dagger-> Long Overdue

Havok/Polaris -> One of my favorite couple's in Marvel

Aunt May/Mary Jane-> Got to have these

Forge/Mystique-> Better Figure of Mystique is needed

Multiple Man/Wolfbane-> Just some of the characters you have to have on the team

Northstar and Aurora-> Suprised these haven't been made

Jim Lee Rogue/Gambit-> Need a better Rogue