Top ten reasons why Spider-man Movie legends line sucks

Zaku

So they do a legends line and it sucks, here is why:

10: Everyone looks tiny

9. New goblin

8. Tastes like chicken

7. smells like teen spirit

6.Called "Limited Edition" for no reason

5. Need 8 figures for build-figure (see reason 1 for why this is worse)

4. Build a sandman not a figure but a big crappy pvc

3. Crappy articulation design, Mary jane suffers from mushroom torso

2. Packaging looks to similar to movie product so it is invisible at retail

1. Its all the same damn characters we got a few months ago for the movie

[/b]Yes this is a waste of plastic but least they're not "Marvel Legends" and we get FF at the same time and Hml3 coming any week now. So if you don't like the new spidey figures just ignore them! Don't buy them, don't even talk about them. Hasbro will get the point that they suck when they get the sales numbers in.

honestly, if you dont like them, why in the hell did you buy them? the last MJ we got was for the first film, and she didnt even have elbows. numbers 2,7, and 8 are bullshit. no one (sane) cares about the packaging, you shouldnt smell your toys, or even taste them. if you were trying to make those two a joke, then you are admitting you can't come up with ten good reasons they suck. new goblin has nothing to do with hasbro, raimi wrote him that way. number 10 is BS too. if you havent noticed, the X3 figures are smaller than the rest of the line, too. movie figures are smaller! and ya, we got all of these were released a few months ago, but they were for kids.

honestly, if you dont like them, why in the hell did you buy them? the last MJ we got was for the first film, and she didnt even have elbows. numbers 2,7, and 8 are bullshit. no one (sane) cares about the packaging, you shouldnt smell your toys, or even taste them. if you were trying to make those two a joke, then you are admitting you can't come up with ten good reasons they suck. new goblin has nothing to do with hasbro, raimi wrote him that way. number 10 is BS too. if you havent noticed, the X3 figures are smaller than the rest of the line, too. movie figures are smaller! and ya, we got all of these were released a few months ago, but they were for kids.

Obviously you can't read and are a rude troll. Ever hear of manners in a reply? I posted i bought it for a friend. but you didn't read that, your post shows that.

7 & 8 were lighthearted joke . 10 and 2 are valid points. I barely saw them after looking directly at a wall of movie toys for 2 minutes.

It makes no sense that they basically remade movie figures so soon after they came out.

Obviously you can't read and are a rude troll. Ever hear of manners in a reply? I posted i bought it for a friend. but you didn't read that, your post shows that.

7 & 8 were lighthearted joke . 10 and 2 are valid points. I barely saw them after looking directly at a wall of movie toys for 2 minutes.

It makes no sense that they basically remade movie figures so soon after they came out.

While your last point may be true, there were still SO many people who complained about the 5 inch movie figures, so Hasbro made a 6 inch line for them basically.

While you don't want them, others do.

Maybe they should have just released just these. The other ones were worse. If these were only ones released then the repeat factor would not apply. Had they done non movie characters as well then it wouldn't seem like such a rehash.

Maybe they should have just released just these. The other ones were worse. If these were only ones released then the repeat factor would not apply. Had they done non movie characters as well then it wouldn't seem like such a rehash.

rehash? i think hasbro is making these more because they f***ed up the spiderman line. They didnt have to make these. People wanted em and so they made em. Hasbros slowely learning what to do. They imo made 5 inch figures because i think theyre cheaper and that didnt work so they go back to 6 inch. To me theyre basically making up for what they did and so i wouldnt complain about it but thats me

rehash? i think hasbro is making these more because they f***ed up the spiderman line. They didnt have to make these. People wanted em and so they made em. Hasbros slowely learning what to do. They imo made 5 inch figures because i think theyre cheaper and that didnt work so they go back to 6 inch. To me theyre basically making up for what they did and so i wouldnt complain about it but thats me

You know I don't care whether people like them or not, I would love to find a set at retail.

For those of you who have found them can you PLEASE get me a upc or sku from tru or target or walmart?

The toy gods will bless you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How ironic that everyone and their mom has Spidey Movie Legends but nobody nor their dog has pictures of them loose, packaged or otherwise (with the exception of 1 eBay pic).

Here here.

Bring on the pics!

How ironic that everyone and their mom has Spidey Movie Legends but nobody nor their dog has pictures of them loose, packaged or otherwise (with the exception of 1 eBay pic).

[/quote

thats true man. a lot of complains and no one has one picture. i ordered mine via ebay. it is the only way i can get them. big spidey fan over here. i took the 5 insh and they werent that bad except for the scale and articulations. i repainted venom and he is fantastic in my point of view. so if those are 2-ups then they are good. sure toybiz would have made them maskless and more and more characters like gwen and harry but toybiz is gone. i got over it. i am happy to even get a 6-insh line at all. this line is for collectors and not for kids thats why they come out now. hasbro made a mistake with the 5-insh line. they noticed it and they try to rebuild what is a little bit broken and that fast. as i said those figures are for collectors. hasbro knows they wont sell that much because they come a bit late. they learnd there lesson with our complains. maybe spidey3 got a bad figure line but now hasbro will do better movie lines after those. spidey4 will rock :D

I don't like these figures and I don't plan on buying a single one. however these figures(except MJ and baf) look good for fans of the movie.

thats my point. im a huge fan of the movie, and anyone who says they shouldnt be on the shelves can just go buy something else. at the other forums i post at, i've never set foot in a transformers topic. why? i dont like them. but just because i dont, that doesnt mean i get to say "oh these are teh suxx" or "dont buy these, they look like #$@#". yeah, MJ looks like someone who needs to see a beach, but does that make the others look any worse? no, it doesnt.

Product Cannibalization?

Does Hasbro Execs ever go to school?

Lesson 1: You released the 5 inch movie figures and didn't made money as expected. Then you released the 6 inch with BAF at the SAME TIME when FF and HML3 is coming out.

Next time dont bother releasing the 5 inch and go directly to 6 inch. Whose idea was to put the 5 inch in the first place?

Mr. Exec you're Fired!!!

the biggest problem i see with this series is that the fandom complained up a storm because of 5 inch movie figures, so hasbro actually listened and gave us 6 inchers and now if they sell bad what does that tell hasbro about listening to us?

Not to?

the biggest problem i see with this series is that the fandom complained up a storm because of 5 inch movie figures, so hasbro actually listened and gave us 6 inchers and now if they sell bad what does that tell hasbro about listening to us?

Not to?

It may not even be a matter of listening to us. There's no denying that the 5 inch Spider-man 3 figures didn't sell as well as Hasbro has planned, so now they want to try the 6 inch scale again because maybe the people that didn't buy the Spider-man 3 figures before, will now.

Not to say they didn't realize a lot of fans hated the 5 inch scale, I personally think it's more of them trying to find something that sells.