Spider-Man Movie Marvel Legends Line is Out

Clay

Didn't see a thread so I'm posting this. I went to a Wal-Mart today and found the whole Marvel Legends wave of Spider-Man movie figures there. The Spider-Man's figures look pretty good but one had one of those dumb action hands to shoot web, Sandman and the New Goblin look horrible, and Mary Jane and Venom looked awesome (Green Goblin and Dr. Octopus are the ones from the Toy Biz lines).

I only picked up Venom and it's freakin' fantastic. The only problem is that it doesn't have the mid-stomach joint like most Marvel Legends do and it's replaced with a swivel.

I grabbed the whole set tonight and you know what, these things kick ass!! I am very impressed with the Mary Jane, Venom, New Goblin, and the Spidey's! The Sandman is also very good. I loved finding 15 of the 16 BAF tonight I needed! :) Now I just need Doom and the two packs before series 3 hits.

Draven

Impressed with Mary Jane? How I want that to be true. The one I saw at SDCC was really an uggo. I bought some of the deluxe Buffy girls for MJ and Gwen and they are really quite good. The only ones I liked at SDCC were the new Goblin and maybe Venom. I'm looking forward to seeing them at retail so I can re-assess, but I don't have much hope.

Thanks for the pics man!!! I really like Venom's tongue and black (instead of purple) looks good on him.

How ironic that a site called tinypic.com takes forever to load those huge pics on my crappy dial-up internet. 30 minutes later and I still can't see your pics Clay :wacko:

It's kind of a misnomer. That site is good for it's short url for pics.