Thoughts on upcoming Target exclusive 25th vehicles?

DPrime

Well if they actually got the original Flagg, with all the component pieces, I would definitely splurge!!! It would be the cornerstone of my GI JOE collection!! #US1#

Has anyone taken into consideration that these vehicles will not work with the 25th figures that we've seen so far for more than the sitting problem. Don't forget about foot peg size. Unless there is a running change, these vehicles won't be able to fit everyone they originally could. I'm not too excited about these anyway.

The HISS? I've got enough of them in black and crimson to tide me over. And I'm really not digging the color anyway.

The AWE Striker? It'll make an OK RAH addition since I only have about 3 of them right now in various custom colors. But since I can't fit more than a driver and passenger, it won't be full of 25th guys.

The Shark? Not too bad. I wasn't a big fan of the original. Deep Six V1 was the only figure that fit in there properly without moving all around the cockpit. I like the colors compared to the original. Again, though, it will not be 100% compatible with 25th figures because of the backpack pegs underneath not working with the new stuff. That was one of my favorite features as a kid. I'd put guys under there prepped for a surprise attack. Looks like that won't be happening with the 25th guys.

Overall, I'm underwhelmed with the selection. I'm sure they'll come out with new stuff down the line, and these are only to tide us over until then. It just seems like some cheap, easy to do vehicles that require little from Hasbro. So, it works for them, just not for me.

target exclusives are cool with me, means they should be reasonably priced and easy to find. also they will eventually make clearance too, so if you can wait you can get them for cheap.

Problem with this thinking is that if this is the mentality then there will be no line. If a line goes on clearance, why would it continue.

now on to other things i've read, there really is no pleasing anyone is there? Few are happy to have products out, while others find the stupidest stuff to gripe about. Not telling anyone what to buy, but can we at least let them come out before we bash them . lol

Oh man! An updated Terr-Drome would be the coolest!!! Especially with an army of 25A Troopers/Officer.

Why don't they come out with a Build A Vehicle (BAV) for the GIJOE line that we can get using "flag points?"

Now that would be awesome!! Hasbro can use that to provide us with updated vehicles such as the quads, trouble bubbles, etc...

P's me off that they're Target exclusives, because, I don't have one near me.

I want the vehicles, though.

I hope the comic packs aren't exclusives.

im just going to let the trooper with the hiss operate the guns and put a rah rip it in the driver seat untill we get some figs that can sit lady jay can sit in the passenger seat of the awe and maybe crnkcase will fit in the driver seat