Hasbro Legends Fantastic 4 hit stores!

DRAMA fo yo MAMA

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the pics and review! Doom and Surfer are on my must have list now. Overall I have to say that these figures turned out OK. There's still more work to be done but Hasbro has definitely taken a step in the right direction with the FF wave. Now I hope that the Spidey wave isn't 2 steps back for them.

Have these only been spotted at Walmarts so far?

Thanks for the great pics. Overall I really like what I see with Namor and Surfer....and the good thing is I already have them lined up from another member. :)

I found the whole series at a walmart in the middle of nowhere during my travels today. I picked up doom, who kicks ass by the way. All the others had lame paint apps.(i.e. crooked pupils, molding cracks, ect.) Plus I'm pretty sure my store is getting a shipment of them tomorrow.

question though: do the uniforms match with the she-hulk? is it just the pic or are they that off0color in person?

and you say the Spider-man series is out?

and yet no sighting of the brood series...?

question though: do the uniforms match with the she-hulk? is it just the pic or are they that off0color in person?

like i said, the uniforms are the same design but they don't quite match, what you're seeing actually is the color difference. shulkie has kind of a lighter blue than the rest of the F4, but at least it's supposed to be the same design (blue suit, white boots, gloves, belt and collar, etc.)

Hate to burst your bubble , but the MU 616 Thing is

6ft tall

500 lbs

Nothing "odd" about his size at all. Hasbro finally did something TB couldn't & that was to do a Ben Grimm in his correct scale!

So you might want to up that score to a 9/10.

he's actually pretty out of scale, he doesn't come close to matching 6 feet when compared to others in the set... i mean, they say on the cards that Johnny's 5'10 and Ben's 6', but Johnny's taller than Ben. that's why i pegged him for size, and for that matter it's my opinion anyway. :P you can call him 9/10 if you want. lol

Don't count the top of Johhny's heat mizer hair as making him taller than Ben. How about taking a pic of them face to face & back to back. That'll show for sure if Thing's shorter than Johnny.

well i can say without a doubt that many fan (with a few exceptions) love this wave. and i don't ever remember seeing a wave sold out before on ebay and other sight so fast. with the succes of this wave what next?

does doom have the double knee and elbow joints? even if he doesn't i'm getting him and surfer, i guess i missed them at wally because my cousin picked up surfer the other night at his wally about 10mi away, but i did get venom and black spidey, thank goodness i'm getting a bonus this month it's going be expensive with all these legends coming out at once

I saw them at a Wal-Mart last night but I only picked up Dr. Doom and the Silver Surfer. I'm debating about keeping the Surfer as the figure is kinda on the bad side.

What about the Silver Surfer figure turned you off to it? Was it something general like the sculpt or something more specific like hands? articulation?

Saw these all except Doom last night at walmart, they also had the full set of Spiderman, build a fig set as well. I picked up thing, mr. fantastic, sue storm, and silver surfer, I think they are all great much better than I thought especially out of the box. Didn't really like the looks of human torch. Thing felt small, atually they all do but still, very happy with them, I think they were worth it, can't wait to get Doom. Still debating on Namor I think sieries 2 Namor is still better looking. Good luck on the hunt.

Which ones do you think will be the rare figs in this wave?

Thing is very small, next to all the big guys like jugs and the blob, hulk, rhino he is a shrimp , surfer is small too, Mr. F and Sue fit perfect with TB legends,