Hasbro Panel News With Images

JayC

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hats off to Hasbro, they seem to really be interested in their [fickle and whiny] fan's opinions/imput. I think they've been doing a great job with the 25th line, although a lot of people are upset with distribution...though I think that's more of a problem related to collectors and scalpers alike buying up every last bit of product on the shelf in one shot.

Thanks guys, you're a big help. All I've been able to find was a hooded CC and single carded Snake Eyes :D

Awesome coverage guys!!!

I think the distribution is fine at least in my area which is late all the time but I feel for those who can't find them because I know the frustration.

All around the news is awesome!!! I can't for pics!!!

So are they going to be sending more cases of the first wave??

"They know the stuff is flying off the shelf and is hard to find, but don't worry cause more stuff is on the way."

I am guessing they are working on the distribution problems as we speak. When I found wave 2 they had restocked on wave 1 in my area also and trust me Miami is bad when it comes to getting new stuff so maybe it's already working out!

Yea and I agree! The Target exclusives are going to be awesome!!!

YO JOE!

Great news, thanks for the coverage!

alot of positive things mentioned especailly about the movie and listoning to the fans and i love the fact they are making more army building packs for tru

snowjoe has a skin cap on i guess thats kinda like being bald viper hunter should love that hahaha

all good news,

i kinda had a feeling the first vehicles would be small, they probably rushed to get them out. Considering how they said they were overwhelmed by the demand for these figures.

i heard on a country stations interview that Brad Paisley wants to do a song for the movie.

all in all badarse! Thanks for the great pics JayC!

The figures look great but I wish there wasn't so much re-use of the same couple of characters. I have Snake-Eyes and Storm Shadow and I would like all the rest of the team. I'm also sorry to see the vehicles are just repaints. I was hoping they might re-design the HISS to include that interesting original concept of a cockpit that raises and lowers. I realize the repaints may just be because Hasbro was surprised by the interest and rushing to get product out.

The reason why I like the new figures is because of the great detailing on the classic designs. I want to see all the 80s stuff re-done this way, not just have the 80s stuff re-released.

Wow. I can see Hasbro really listens to you Joe fans. Lots of cool stuff and the pics are awesome. I LOVE those Crimson Guards and Snow Job. I will definately be mailing away for Doc and Destro is awesome too.

The news about the movie is finally positive instead of the anagram international group. Hopefully it keeps the A Real American Hero thing going.

I wish the Transformers line had this much fan power....or maybe not because sometimes we fans aren't really pleased with anything.

Wow...after seeing the pics, I'm once again taken by surprise.

Flash and Grand Slam: Beautiful! These two truly represent THE characters in perfection.

Destro: This one really blows the original 25th Anniversary version away! Ever since I got the 1988 version, I felt that one was THE Destro and this proves it!

Snake Eyes and Scarlett: I see Hasbro was trying to make these two look like the Toyfare 2-pack versions. Snake Eyes doesn't look too appealing to me and Scarlett has another good paint scheme.

Crimson Guard: Simple yet effective. However, the helmet looks a little odd.

Comic Pack COBRA Commander: The original 25th Anniversary version still looks like the best looking COBRA Commander while this one is probably the worst one so far.

Comic Pack Duke: At least he's not sporting yellow like the original comic pack version, but the green pants is still not appealing.

Doc: All right! No need to worry about broken crotches or thumbs anymore, because now we got another cool version of Doc!

Blue Snake Eyes: I guess if you didn't want to shell out too much to get the original blue version, then this would be a cheaper alternative. Otherwise, don't use this one as Snake Eyes, but maybe as a SWAT commando.

Completely black Snake Eyes: Meh, this one is bland. Who cares?

Snow Job: Looks absolutely excellent, except once you remove the hood and all, he looks like the Battle Corps Frostbite. I am now confused as to whether I should think of him as Snow Job or Frostbite.

So, it actually looks like it's half good and bad. None of them, however, warrant enough desire for me to get them yet.

WOW......I'm really liking everything that I'm seeing........those comic packs look really cool MOC.....I might just get those to keep MOC....(I open everything) they look really nice with the tribute cover backgrounds. I hope that Destro will come with a cape though......also IG Destro....could that mean that some 25th IG's are coming down the line soon???

Great Stuff Overall!!!!

Very happy with a lot of the stuff that's already slated to be released as well as possible releases later on. The Crimson Guard is still my favorite of the new figures coming out.

While I'm impressed by the IG Destro I'm more curious if this means Hasbro might be making a 25A IRON Grenadier down the line.

Happy to hear that the B.A.T. is also on the list of figures to be made as well as the news of future army builder packs and older Joe/COBRA vehicle store exclusives.

Another figure possibility I'm wondering about is which Dreadnoks will be included in the second wave of comic packs. I think it's time Zandar was brought back to the fold and given a new figure.

@ohyeah@

Good god! Those look amazing. Flash looks awesome. They even used the old-skool Hasbro icon for his belt buckle.

I can't wait.

Doc, Snow Job, Destro!!! various packs for fodder, vehicles...the Red Ninja pack I'm buyin - (I'm so glad I waited.)!

The Trooper pack looks siiiick! Camo'd.

Thanks Hasbro!

Thanks JayC

Thanks to everyone else throwin' up pics.

#US1#

It's unfortunately like Hasbro has a vaccum cleaner pipe to my wallet.

For a Destro follower like me, seeing an update like THAT to his IG incarnation...

my god... that figure is a dream. A DREAM! Give him the cape and we're all set to go!

Removable sword for IG Destro... how fakking cool is that? How many times did you wish, as a kid, that IG Destro's sword was removable?

Everything's looking great and I'm glad we can all start to feel optimistic about the movie. It's the first time I see so much emphasis from Hasbro about "listening to the fans"

Now here's a question for those of you in-the-know (as in: those who are attending the con!)...

What exactly did they mean when they said they'll be fixing the crotches? Does this mean the single-pack re-releases of the 5pack figs will come with fixed crotches, for instance? Or does this also include single-carded wave 1, 2 and 3 figures? Are they re-releasing everything with fixed crotches n' stuff or what?

I can see some updates like giving Destro a crhome head and making his left hand "usable", but if they are also fixing the crotches on these things? (Still, Destro is one of the few who can actually sit. Was just giving an example).