Custom Viper based off a prototype Viper

code red shockwave

Hi all,

I remembered about a year ago yojoe member dfunk7 showed up showing off the prototypes he had, and one of them was that of a Viper. Thanks to dfunk7 for the pic.

proto001.jpg

Now before I worked on my custom, I wasn't really sure if it was actually pink or a really bright red. No, I wasn't colorblind. I just wasn't sure how the prototype actually looked like.

The Jungle Viper figure looked bland to me in his color scheme. So, I wanted to change him and at least somewhat look like the prototype. Here are some pics:

Viper-front.jpg

Viper-back.jpg

Viper-left.jpg

Viper-right.jpg

Note: There are a couple of spots of paint wear, but I've fixed them so consider them minor.

I found out later the color was more red than pink when I asked dfunk7 about how it looked. He liked it though. I would say this color scheme is a combination of both the 1997 Maroon Viper and the prototype. He will be used for my LAME Brawler Squad as well as in urban assault situations. Yes, he's a sitting duck in battle but he'll make good target practice for my SWAT team.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Find Action Figures on Ebay

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE