Marvel Legends Wave 5 upc's!

boywithgun

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and we are speculating these items to be how far off from getting into our hands? Probably like over a year, and lots can change by then. What is hot today could be just sooo much trash tomorrow.

No it should be out by spring time. Wave four should hit just before Christmas or january in some places.

actually your wrong wave four is not out til Febuary. Late Febuary @grumpy@ i'm guesssing this will be the summer wave and they'll bring out a wave sometime in october again. also they can bring out the Hulk Wave in between the three waves.

Where did you hear February from?

#US1# If they're going to start making 6 figure waves they should include a BAF piece and a smaller figure or a less articulated figure. Like when Mr. Impossible came with The Human Torch, or tha Dr. Banner that came with the Hulk in the Hulk series figures. That would be great more bang for your buck. Main figure+BAF piece+smaller associated fig+Oh what the hell bring back the comic too! All for $9.99 aahhh yeah!....... Do ya hear that Hasbro?...

Huh what ? :huh: I never saw that show i just want her becuase when we eventually got a Avengers comic over here she was in the team along with justice (Who is my number two at the moment). i don't know why but i really liked her. Maybe it was the costume :P

Marvel Legends wave 5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! in stores spring '08!!!!!!! now with even less articulation than before!!!!!!!!!!!!!

why this isn't hasbro's new slogan, i still don't know............

I dont' mind seeing a real ML Black Spidey if he gets really good detailed sculpt. The Origins Black Spidey looks too much like a kid toy then a collectors toy but for Hasrbo, am I asking for too much?

I dont' mind seeing a real ML Black Spidey if he gets really good detailed sculpt. The Origins Black Spidey looks too much like a kid toy then a collectors toy but for Hasrbo, am I asking for too much?

I'm still happy with the Black Spidey from 2001! I can picture the new Hasbro one having similar articulation and sculpt to series 4 DD coming out. Spidey will have double knee and elbow joints (ball joints would be HORRIBLE!) but with no finger articulation. I hope the sculpt is smooth like the 2001 figure. They might sculpt the white outline of the emblem raising it slightly and maybe the eye outline but other then that everything has to be smooth and basic. NO ETCHED WEBBING! Don't make him look like the movie version ! If they do that soon as I retrieve the BAF piece from the package he's getting put on ebay! And I hate doing that!

if Drax of Thanos who would you prefer?

I prefer Drax the Destroyer since Thanos was done superbly for Marvel Select.

At the same time if they really want to issue Thanos he would be a big gun in the future sets.

You got America's Most Wanted Figure with Adam Warlock already.

ADAM WARLOCK!!! Top ten list since..... ML5! IT IS OUT FOR ML5, just Hasbro.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE make him right.

MVL BLACK SUITED S-M 65356931891

MVL SILVER SAVAGE 65356931893

Are the two......meeeh ones.

Silver Savage might be a visually interesting figure. The sandals, gladiator skirt, mace, and the shield-board. Hope some of those armors are removable.

MVL LGD FIG US AGENT - I have been wanting this guy for awhile.

MVL LGEGND UNION JACK - Don't know much about the new version, but this will look neat, so I'm in.

MVL BLACK SUITED S-M - We have been needing an update. The Origins version is not that great.

(crosses fingers for a SM 2009 figure in ML one day)

MVL SILVER SAVAGE 65356931893 - That is gonna look real nice beside my Planet Hulk. I'm not

a big SS fan, but I like the look from that series.

MVL ADAM WARLOCK 65356931894 - Schweet! Maybe we'll see Thanos one day.

MVL LEGENDS SPIRAL 65356931895 - Meh. Don't care for the character.

Well, I for one, am very pleased with this lineup. The only one I am not interested in is Spiral, and if I am going to get the rest I will probably buy her for the BAF.

"I WANT FIRESTAR NOW!!!!!!"

Hey tarot, Firestar could come with that little dog from the Spiderfreinds show. :D

toyworldbreaker, man we must be the same batch.

I also watch that show. Spider-Man and his Amazing Friends

Peter Parker, Bobby Drake and Angelica Jones are roommates.

Come to think of it, when I was a kid it was nothing but now that we are old ... hmmm

What would Firestar's mom would say?

I'd like Adam Warlock provided he doesn't have the Namor knee joints. Black Spidey, provided he is not the movie version with newer, improved sculpt that is distinguishable from previous releases (even ToyBiz), preferably using McFarlane Spidey as the basis for the figure. I'd like Spiral to display with my Longshot AF (don't muck her up with that pale skin tone you did on Thor, Namor, Quicksilver, FF wave!!). Now if they can just make a ML sized Mojo that's just as disgusting as the Blob, I'll be happer than happy!!

Spiral is being done cause of Endanger Species.

Adam warlock with Annihilation.

Spidey Back in Black.

Surfer with the movie.

US Agent with omega flight

the only one who isn't been in a storyline is Union Jack