Marvel Legends Wave 5 upc's!

boywithgun

thinking about it black spidey is not so bad ... we are just so use to the movie style we have all forgotten the REAL COMIC style!! Now if they use a decent spiderman body from toybiz & then give him the comic black outfit it could not be half bad...

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess Hasbro is still debating should we go for Drax or Thanos?

Drax would be benefitial today and save Thanos for later.

Marvel Select did a fantastic job already and let it be for a few years before deciding to do it again.

Drax the destroyer Classic version is a must have and at BAF would surely still be a sought after figure.

Especially with Adam Warlock out. The Infinity Watch is soon to follow.

Silver Savage would probably be the Surfer's appearance from the Planet Hulk series. If this list is true, there's some big wins with Warlock and the Agent and as usual some questionable decisions with another black suit Spidey and Union Jack. Also, why not put the Silver Savage in the Hulk line coming out next Spring. I'm disappointed that we're STILL "trying to find the right wave for FA Storm and the Silver Samaurai..."

How many versions of Silver Surfer do we need? Toybiz Series 5 E.T. version, then the Hasbro 5" inch, then a Rehashed 6" inch Magnetless Limited Edition, a 12" inch Marvel Legends Icon, a FF Wave version, and now Silver Savage ! C'mon throw me a bone! . . . Oh by the way, I'd like the corrupted Silver Surfer that appeared in one of the Exiles' story arc.

Not bad. Not thrilled to have to buy another Spidey and Surfer for the BAF, but I guess at this point I'm pretty used to buying a couple of figures I don't like in every wave. And I'd rather have that version of Surfer than another lame ass X3 figure. And I like the shift back to 6 figure waves.

B) I'm a faithful ML collector and the wave5 list does seem alittle weak. It'll be along time before we see this wave and I hope some changes are done before they hit store shelves. Whatever happened to Crymson Dynamo and they should make a FIRESTAR, so we can finish or Spiderfriends displays. Another Scarlett and Emma Frost wouldn't hurt either.

An updated Hulkbuster Ironman would be great, with a BATTLE DAMAGED variant! This one would sell like Hotcakes.

A Jack of Hearts would be great also. An updated Beta Ray Bill. The two girls from the Young Avengers would be awesome. BAF Stature or giant girl or whatever they call her. lol! Some more Inhumans exspecially Madusa with some kickass bendy Hair. The list goes on so Hasbro has alot of work to do and quit dropping the ball with your character choices and stop making the ML's look like preschool toys!!!!! RRRRRR! @smilepunch@

don't mean to rain on your parade, but you do realize your complaining about character choices and then saying there's at least 4 characters we already have that you want remade. I may not be speaking for everyone but I'm sure most folks would rather have new figures like these (well the majority of them) than redos.

:D Hey wolvie2281 retract your claws. I only mentioned the redos because those are the ones I see people complaining about the most that's all. I know no figure will be perfect and Hasbro or any other company will be able to please everyone. I was just suggesting certain characters since they see fit to redo certain characters anyway. Hey howabout a beat to death Wolverine figure from the WWH Xmen series book 2 I think it was?... With blood and everything.

post-12611-1190996153_thumb.gif

I'd buy it :) I don't know about people complaining about Hulkbuster Iron Man or Beta Ray though...anyhoo. As for the six figure waves what does everyone think? More money it'll save you? Normal/same sized BAFs with less characters to buy? The possibility of getting less characters that you want?

B) I'm a faithful ML collector and the wave5 list does seem alittle weak. It'll be along time before we see this wave and I hope some changes are done before they hit store shelves. Whatever happened to Crymson Dynamo and they should make a FIRESTAR, so we can finish or Spiderfriends displays. Another Scarlett and Emma Frost wouldn't hurt either.

An updated Hulkbuster Ironman would be great, with a BATTLE DAMAGED variant! This one would sell like Hotcakes.

A Jack of Hearts would be great also. An updated Beta Ray Bill. The two girls from the Young Avengers would be awesome. BAF Stature or giant girl or whatever they call her. lol! Some more Inhumans exspecially Madusa with some kickass bendy Hair. The list goes on so Hasbro has alot of work to do and quit dropping the ball with your character choices and stop making the ML's look like preschool toys!!!!! RRRRRR! @smilepunch@

don't mean to rain on your parade, but you do realize your complaining about character choices and then saying there's at least 4 characters we already have that you want remade. I may not be speaking for everyone but I'm sure most folks would rather have new figures like these (well the majority of them) than redos.

Yeah I'll take new characters any day of the week over remakes!

Adam Warlock has been #1 on my wishlist so i am extremely excited for him. I think Silver Savage is a great addition so i hope he turns out well. US Agent is a good choice as well. The question is the BAF. I really want a Drax figure but i woul dprefer one on the regular line so we can get a modern and classic look version possibly as a variant. Perhaps Terrax?

I'd buy it :) I don't know about people complaining about Hulkbuster Iron Man or Beta Ray though...anyhoo. As for the six figure waves what does everyone think? More money it'll save you? Normal/same sized BAFs with less characters to buy? The possibility of getting less characters that you want?

6 figures is ok, unless you don't like a majority of the figures. See I liked all of HML2 except for Quicksilver and YellowJacker, so that means I got 6 figures I liked. When this rumored HML5 wave I think I'll only be picking up Spiral and US Agent. Had there been 8 figs maybe those last 2 could've been the ones you REALLY wanted, ya get me? I'd rather have 2 extra guys warm the pegs than miss out on characters I really wanted.

Just imagine if the extra 2 guys in the 8 figure wave were Sunfire and The Silver Samurai....

Maybe the black spidey could be a retooled McFarlane Spidey, just with better plastic. That and USAgent for me, thanx

that would be cool! i never got that version of spidey! but i heard he was too tall, i don't care, i'd still get it.

(((no echo here)))

haha couldnt resist.... its a big debate for me on having 6 or 8 figs a wave... i kinda want 6 so its not as much money to spend.. and honestly for me with hasbros figs so far, i havent really liked most of the figures theyve released.. and i couldnt help but feel alittle cheated when i bought series 2... altho i did want the majority minus 3 of them.. so i guess its sorta an added bonus. I dont know tho.. because we are going to buy those figs anyway if we really want the BAF. I mean thats one of the main reasons we are getting the figs of that wave is to get the extra awesome fig known as the BAF.

and we are speculating these items to be how far off from getting into our hands? Probably like over a year, and lots can change by then. What is hot today could be just sooo much trash tomorrow.

No it should be out by spring time. Wave four should hit just before Christmas or january in some places.

and we are speculating these items to be how far off from getting into our hands? Probably like over a year, and lots can change by then. What is hot today could be just sooo much trash tomorrow.

No it should be out by spring time. Wave four should hit just before Christmas or january in some places.

actually your wrong wave four is not out til Febuary. Late Febuary @grumpy@ i'm guesssing this will be the summer wave and they'll bring out a wave sometime in october again. also they can bring out the Hulk Wave in between the three waves.