Marvel Legends Wave 5 upc's!

boywithgun

Once again patrolling the Wal-mart computer, and I found more Legends Names/UPCs. Someone on Fwoosh apparently an "insider" listed them and there the same ones i found.

MVL LGD FIG US AGENT 65356931890

MVL LGEGND UNION JACK 65356931892

MVL BLACK SUITED S-M 65356931891

MVL SILVER SAVAGE 65356931893

MVL ADAM WARLOCK 65356931894

MVL LEGENDS SPIRAL 65356931895

By the time they get to wave 5 i hope Hasbro is near flawless and Spiral comes out amazing, I know a lot of us have been waiting a long time for her, and we also finally went down to 6 figs in a series!

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ADAM WARLOCK!!!!! YYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just screamed like a school girl!! If this is false there will be hell to pay!!!

why the hell do we need another Black suit spidey!!!!! The spider-man classic from 2001 is still good enough!! and what the hell is Silver savage? this that a typo for Silver Sable?

Silver Savage would probably be the Surfer's appearance from the Planet Hulk series. If this list is true, there's some big wins with Warlock and the Agent and as usual some questionable decisions with another black suit Spidey and Union Jack. Also, why not put the Silver Savage in the Hulk line coming out next Spring. I'm disappointed that we're STILL "trying to find the right wave for FA Storm and the Silver Samaurai..."

OH MY GOD!! The Knees SUCK!!!! Those are the ugliest, stupidest knees I've ever seen. And there's NO PAINT WASH!! They look like Playskool toys. And could Hasbro have spent any LESS time on the sculpts? Spiral looks UGLY...she's the ugliest ML female figure EVER!!!! I'm not buying ANY of these. I'll just get the BAF off eBay. Thanks for destroying Marvel Legends and RUINING MY CHILDHOOD, Hasbro!!!

Just thought I'd save people some time and get that out of the way.

OH MY GOD!! The Knees SUCK!!!! Those are the ugliest, stupidest knees I've ever seen. And there's NO PAINT WASH!! They look like Playskool toys. And could Hasbro have spent any LESS time on the sculpts? Spiral looks UGLY...she's the ugliest ML female figure EVER!!!! I'm not buying ANY of these. I'll just get the BAF off eBay. Thanks for destroying Marvel Legends and RUINING MY CHILDHOOD, Hasbro!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHA I first I thought you had some how seen pics already!!! No they are going to do a great job on Adam Warlock I just know it!

That's a pretty disapointing list, oh well, at least they got me Spidey and FF waves to tide me over til ML6... But hey, what's with ANOTHER black suit Spidey? I got the PERFECT Origins Symbiote Spidey, and I plan on getting the SM Wave Spidey so what now? They're gonna re-release Symbiote Spidey from the Origins?

I thought it would be Drax the Destroyer BAF.

EXCELLENT idea! That would be my first choice too but I don't think he is a very well know character. I think the BAF will be Thanos. The MS figure is perfect but he is such a important character he deserves another figure! Plus you know the BAF tends to have a link to at least one of the figures from the wave. That would be Adam Warlock here. (same with Drax)

MVL LGD FIG US AGENT 65356931890

MVL LGEGND UNION JACK 65356931892

MVL BLACK SUITED S-M 65356931891

MVL SILVER SAVAGE 65356931893

MVL ADAM WARLOCK 65356931894

MVL LEGENDS SPIRAL 65356931895

<--- aside from warlock & us-a I think the list is total cra* I wonder what cap toy they will reuse for us-a! Black out fit spidey may be good but are there not enough spidey toys warming the pegs as it is?... Anyways I'd buy them all if it was for a baf drax ANN STYLE only! How ever I'd also feel quite ripped off buying all those figures for such a tiny baf :D

i dig the idea of US agent, adam warlock, and finally spiral! buuuuut union jack and silver savage?? wtf? of all the characters they still should make why them?? i mean both could easily be reused bodies... like union jack with say moon knights body and silver savage, from what i remember, is just silver surfer with like a scarf and some gauntlets or something.. and why god, why make another symbiote costume?? i mean im all for symbiote but geeze its like overkill on him now.. even with adding him in the comics again...

Its funny how we all assume theres a BAF in every line now... they have us trained to expect it... dont get me wrong, i love BAFs... cept for hasbros since they are pretty much the larger scale regular figures... i.e. blob is only a smidgen bigger than hulkbuster ironman.. etc.. well heres hoping for a sweet BAF.. they can only get better.

Spiral; If done well im all for her. the arm all must be perfect and not have two hand that can more and two (or is it four) other that just stick out. i'd like to see the body they use for that

US Agent; Yeah like there not going to use the FA/Face-off/Ultimate Cap for this. Just a little remolding and you have it.unless they use the Maxinum Security as the version there doing then it will be bad.

Union Jack; I actually like this idea. but what person are they doing the WW2 version or the present day chap (which would explain why they pick him as he is getting really popular)

Silver Savage; this goes well with the Hulk wave (if they are true). but in all honesty bad choice. hasbro are only playing off his popularity from the movie (not bad market stratagy if you think bout it.)

Black Suit Spider-man; great!!!! im preying for the Bulleyes base. and to answer people queries no we haven't had a descent Black Suit Spidey. they pnly had the Basic POA.

ADAM WARLOCK; the fan picked character of this series and i have to say, excuse my french, it's bout damn time.

my guess to the BAF is Thanos or Drax, but knowing the chioce for the BAF lately we probally get another Second rate X-men villian.

Besides that i'm starting to think that hasbro perposely let these leaks out on purpose to see what we think of the series

B) I'm a faithful ML collector and the wave5 list does seem alittle weak. It'll be along time before we see this wave and I hope some changes are done before they hit store shelves. Whatever happened to Crymson Dynamo and they should make a FIRESTAR, so we can finish or Spiderfriends displays. Another Scarlett and Emma Frost wouldn't hurt either.

An updated Hulkbuster Ironman would be great, with a BATTLE DAMAGED variant! This one would sell like Hotcakes.

A Jack of Hearts would be great also. An updated Beta Ray Bill. The two girls from the Young Avengers would be awesome. BAF Stature or giant girl or whatever they call her. lol! Some more Inhumans exspecially Madusa with some kickass bendy Hair. The list goes on so Hasbro has alot of work to do and quit dropping the ball with your character choices and stop making the ML's look like preschool toys!!!!! RRRRRR! @smilepunch@

B) I'm a faithful ML collector and the wave5 list does seem alittle weak. It'll be along time before we see this wave and I hope some changes are done before they hit store shelves. Whatever happened to Crymson Dynamo and they should make a FIRESTAR, so we can finish or Spiderfriends displays. Another Scarlett and Emma Frost wouldn't hurt either.

An updated Hulkbuster Ironman would be great, with a BATTLE DAMAGED variant! This one would sell like Hotcakes.

A Jack of Hearts would be great also. An updated Beta Ray Bill. The two girls from the Young Avengers would be awesome. BAF Stature or giant girl or whatever they call her. lol! Some more Inhumans exspecially Madusa with some kickass bendy Hair. The list goes on so Hasbro has alot of work to do and quit dropping the ball with your character choices and stop making the ML's look like preschool toys!!!!! RRRRRR! @smilepunch@

don't mean to rain on your parade, but you do realize your complaining about character choices and then saying there's at least 4 characters we already have that you want remade. I may not be speaking for everyone but I'm sure most folks would rather have new figures like these (well the majority of them) than redos.