List of knock-off TFs and what to look for

DPrime

I think there was a thread about this earlier (which I may have started) but the search function doesn't seem to work for me.

I know of the following (edited as we add more to the list):

Optimus Prime

Seaspray

Beachcomber

Swoop

Mirage

Wheeljack

Various Cassettes (don't know which exactly)

Devastator (crappy)

Superion (crappy)

Rumoured: Devastator

The gestalts are REALLY easy to tell the difference, as they're basically crap, but I'm a bit more worried about the first two, and some of the Cassettes as well. Any advice on how to avoid them and/or major differences? Any others I've missed?

And while we're at it:

I've seen KOs of the Terrorcons, Combaticons, Protectobots and the Stunticons (minus two members who were replaced by Technobots).

Mind you: all of the above are crappy beyond belief. Cheap plastic, lack of die-cast, wrong colours and the wrong faction symbols are all pretty obvious.

Crappy knock-offs of Shockwave also circulate, but are easy to spot as well.

Yeah, I didn't bother adding the other gestalts because of the different colours. I hesitated even adding the two others, but they could fool someone on Ebay maybe, especially if someone decided to replace the stickers with some from Reprolabels.

So does anyone have any good ways to tell the differences?