Hottest WWE Diva Ever?

khamla

Remember this is the HOTTEST Diva of all-time. I made a list, yeah i'm sure i forgot or missed a few..remind me to edit the list and say hey what about this chick. But i think i did a good job in getting most of the hot ones. Hey i even added ugly ones too. So here's a list as a reminder...

Ms Elizabeth

Sunny (Tammy Sytch)

Sable

Lita

Chyna

Molly Holly

Trish Stratus

Stephanie McMahon

Jacky Moore

Stacy Keibler

Torry Wilson

Terri Runnels

Christy Hemme

Dawn Marie

Gail Kim

Ivory

Victoria

Lilian Garcia

Ashley

Debra

Miss Kitty (The Kat)

Alundra Blayze

Sensational Sherri

Mickey James

Kelly Kelly

Layla

Melina

Kristal Marshal

Beth Phoenix

Michelle McCool

Maria Kanellis

Brooke

Candice Michelle

Since the question is strictly on sex appeal alone, that makes choosing from the list of Divas a hard decision.

Rock hard decision. Brain was literally throbbing thinking about this difficult choice. I swear, I thought about it so much, I got sick and slung my yogurt all over the place. I literally had to go outside and pitch a tent, find my wood to build a fire and accidentally had a spark ignite my flesh rocket.

I have no more erection innuendo. Sorry. LOL!

Here are my Top Ten:

1. Trish Stratus

2. Mickie James

3. Lilian Garcia

4. Torrie Wilson

5. Candice Michelle

6. Sunny (1995-1998... after that, she got rough)

7. Melina

8. Terri Runnels

9. Miss Elizabeth

10. Stephanie McMahon

For me, hands down Lita is the hottest diva ever. I'm really big on Trish and Mickie too.

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE