Spider-man wave Packaged pictures

dx7879

i know i'm the only one who want these but im after buying them straight away. well really my mom bought them for me for X-mas just to have something to give me this year. she has been helping me with the figures i don't have (from series 8 back) and since i am runing out of one she could get i ask her to get me these for christmas.

These look prettygood. I think I'll get Venom and Harry.

I'm just glad they aren't labeled Marvel Legends so the ML3 and MLFF ship faster as stores can't have their shelves full of only Marvel Legends all at once.

also, we wont have to wait 3 months for them to ship.

Ohh and is just the lighting or just my imagination or has the ML Spidey-3 Venom become black instead of the awkward purple everyone was dissing?

Hasbro does listen...?

hahahaha Yeah. its funny because the first wave of spidet movie figs have become black rather than purple. and Im not talking about the one that glows in the dark.

I'll probably get them all sad to say. but I can't....stop....collecting. plus venom, harry and buildasandman look pretty sick.

It's toys or booze. and toys are better for my liver.

Ohh and is just the lighting or just my imagination or has the ML Spidey-3 Venom become black instead of the awkward purple everyone was dissing?

Hasbro does listen...?

hahahaha Yeah. its funny because the first wave of spidet movie figs have become black rather than purple. and Im not talking about the one that glows in the dark.

I'll probably get them all sad to say. but I can't....stop....collecting. plus venom, harry and buildasandman look pretty sick.

It's toys or booze. and toys are better for my liver.

good for you man! i think you chose wisely. collect what you like! i'm passing on this mess, but am glad a very small amount of people will purchase it.

Hmm, they look much better far away... ;)

What he said.

This entire wave is repaints! Both Spideys, Green Goblin, Doc Ock are all straight re-releases. I'm sure Sandman and Venom are just slight rejiggerings of their ML figures.

Hmm, they look much better far away... ;)

What he said.

This entire wave is repaints! Both Spideys, Green Goblin, Doc Ock are all straight re-releases. I'm sure Sandman and Venom are just slight rejiggerings of their ML figures.

Here's the way I look at it. Yes, it's kind of a waste for collectors, because most of these have been released already (but don't forget, KIDS buy these things, too, and they may not have figures dating back 3 or 5 years.)

More importantly, if you think about it, this is a nice little bonus. Hasbro didn't HAVE to release a random series of 6-inch Spider-Man figures separate from the regular Marvel Legends. They could've dragged this out by sticking in 2 movie characters in each subsequent ML series, a la the X3 figures. Or they could've made these a regular ML series and held off on all the other figures for several more months.

But instead, we get these and the MLs all at once. It's not like this will have to be our ML fix for the next several months. What's wrong with that? There's no real drawbacks and it doesn't mess up the other ML releases. I doubt they could've pulled that off had all the sculpts been new or revised.

I certainly take the sculpting/painting/knee/elbow issues seriously, but aside from that, Hasbro really should be commended for giving us a lot of product.