USA Today article on celebs who are GI Joe fans

Zanzibar

Not suprising being that Seth Green makes Robot Chicken with GI Joes and TFs.

I have to wonder, if the Joe figures he used on the Robot Chicken segments were his or others or bought extra version 1s off ebay to be customized for the show.

Thanks for the link!

WAsn't Leonardo Dicarpo a fan too? I recall he had some auctions of TF and gi joe MISB figures on some auction site a few years ago

oh yeah! i remember that, not sure if it was really him or just someone with the same name. his dad's a nice guy!

It just said they were fans of gijoe not that they were collectors? wonder if they are?

TM

CM PUNK

Phil Brooks, aka CM Punk of Extreme Championship Wrestling, still has all of his old G.I. Joe toys, watches the cartoons and reads the comics,

well he still watches the cartoons and reads comics i would imagine he would still collect

It just said they were fans of gijoe not that they were collectors? wonder if they are?

TM

CM PUNK

Phil Brooks, aka CM Punk of Extreme Championship Wrestling, still has all of his old G.I. Joe toys, watches the cartoons and reads the comics,

well he still watches the cartoons and reads comics i would imagine he would still collect

just because he has his old toys doesnt mean he's an "active" collector. ;)

true but he has tats so at some point he most have been pretty into it and still reading the comics and watching the toons just makes me think he may still collect i dont think brad p. does but seth green has to to a certain extent to have all the figs he uses in robot chickin its just a neat thought thinking you could be talking are trading figs. with seth green or cm punk

I think most of us knew Seth Green's nerd ass was a huge fan. I think he's a fan of most of the 80's toys!!

It's cool when other "stars" admit to their love of GI JOE. I too thank ya for the link!

Thanks for the link, but what a boring, uninspiring article.

A little too short and not too sweet. Maybe it's just the warmup? @lol@