ML signature series sandman

GohstRder144

I didn't know Signature Series made Sandman. I think we need pics.

BALLIN'! Might pick that one up if I can find it.

Lucky. You have the two I really want. Sandman and Punisher. All I can find is @#@# Cyclops.

Lucky. You have the two I really want. Sandman and Punisher. All I can find is @##@@ Cyclops.

Sorry to hear that, do you have no Targets near you? I also found plenty of the Punisher clearanced to $7.98, way back when they were getting rid of him. I wonder if anyone actually paid $20 for that figure? Or full price for ANY of these?

targetpunisherjr1.jpg

There are Targets by me but all they have is Cyclops. And I don't even think he's on clearence by me.

I actually think this line is pretty cool. I like how this style is making a come back. It's pretty refreshing.

I would definately support this line for 4.98. But for 19.99(what the Target by me is asking for)this is a pass. Though Sandman does look top notch. And I really need to track down good ole Frank. He's always been one of, if not my favorite Marvel character.

P.S. Anyone know the realese date for Doom. He looks pretty good.

I remember getting them for $1.99, but maybe they were on sale.

Wait, so were they $1.99 in the 70's? hehe, just kidding. That's still a good price, congrats!

You were kidding, but I actually WAS talking about when I bought them in the 70s (yes, I'm that old) and they were $1.99. I just wish I had saved the packaging along with the figures, then I could tell the price for certain (plus, they would be worth a lot more, hehe.)

Were the old Mego's any good? I never owned one. I'm not gonna spend the crazy e-bay prices. So I'm just curious what they're like.

Were the old Mego's any good? I never owned one. I'm not gonna spend the crazy e-bay prices. So I'm just curious what they're like.

They were great for playing with because the articulation was good enough to move them into a lot of different positions with your hands, but they weren't that great for just posing since those plastic boots didn't make very stable stands much, except for Thor's rubber boots. I don't guess they were TOO much different from these Signature Series figures except the articulation and sculpt and costumes were not nearly as nice. Oh and the whole thing was held together inside by a rubber band. Once that broke, all the arms and legs would fall off.

marvelmegosssfigsiq9.jpg

I remember getting them for $1.99, but maybe they were on sale.

Wait, so were they $1.99 in the 70's? hehe, just kidding. That's still a good price, congrats!

You were kidding, but I actually WAS talking about when I bought them in the 70s (yes, I'm that old) and they were $1.99. I just wish I had saved the packaging along with the figures, then I could tell the price for certain (plus, they would be worth a lot more, hehe.)

Actually, i put i was kidding cause i didn't want to sound like i read you wrong, but wow! $1.99 action figures were cool! The 70's looked like a great time to be a kid! that would hav been cool if you had saved the packaging. i found an old school frankenstein/dracula fig that had that mego syle from the 70's in the original packaging with the price sticker from "king jeffrey's toys." not sure if they were a big chain back then.

Sweet! I always loved Dracula. One of my favorite movies.

these dolls are constantly being marked down at Target... they only stay on the shelves for a week or so and then they go on clearance everytime.

I remember seeing like 20 Doc Ocks at Target for 2.88 when they came out @lol@

if anyone is looking for either a cyclops or a sandman the target near me has tons of each so if you want me to pick you up some just tell me and we can work out a trade for something you have an extrra of or something else cheap lol, just message me on here or email me at xevilspideyx@yahoo.com both of these figures for me were 2.48 so pretty cheap.