X-men Movie Wave

Mcomiclover

If you're a collector of the X-men Movie figures or Marvel movie figures in general, like me you feel there are some major movie figures that are in need of being made. Here is my hopeful wishlist for an X-men Movie wave:

1-Pyro (why was he not made, but phoenix was?)

2-Shadowcat (X-3, need to complete team)

3-Lady Deathstrike (X2)--why didnt we ever get her?

4-Storm (X3 Outfit/short hair/ and make it actually look like Halle Berry)

5-Iced-up Iceman (variant see-through fig)

6-Battle Damaged Wolverine (from final battle with Phoenix)--yes its another wolverine, but it would be sick.

7-Angel (variant in x-men outfit...i know there were prototypes made)

8-Nightcrawler in X-men outfit (X3 video game)

-Instead of a BAF, I say every figure comes with a different (X3 brotherhood of evil) Multiple man.

What do you think?

If we got all these I would be permantly content with never gettiing another X-men movie figure and the set would be complete.

Add an x2 Jean and danger room Rouge (metal varient) and i'm all for it.

Hey...Im all for it.. I was thinking maybe (along with your choices) William Stryker, Callisto, Porcupine guy (X3), Scott Summer (begginning of X3), and a super posable mystique for a second wave and the BAF would be a super big Sentinel head from the beginning to X3.

Hey...Im all for it.. I was thinking maybe (along with your choices) William Stryker, Callisto, Porcupine guy (X3), Scott Summer (begginning of X3), and a super posable mystique for a second wave and the BAF would be a super big Sentinel head from the beginning to X3.

Holy crap...arclight, duh. Can't beleive i forgot him/her. Definaltey a must.

Personally I would like to see X3 jean Grey with the longer in the X2 uniform as she looked when we flew out of the lake. The longer wig looked much better than the shorter wig. And I would ask for a less masculine looking face sculpt.

I wouldn't mind an X3 wave. I just hope if it does happen we get a super-possable Pyro and Multiple Man.

I'd love it if they made an X-men movie wave so they'd quit putting the damn things in waves with a 616 BAF.

exactly, i understand people collect movie figures, i'm not one of them, but obviously some do. but the movies are so far from the comic it doesn't make sense to put them together. in some 250 figures in my collection i owned one movie figure, the movie prof x, cause it was cheap and just a head different from the legends line, but now i have 3 x3 figs and am already looking at having to get another? being forced to buy movie figs to finish a 616 BAF, its just not right.

i like that they are doing these in themed lines now, cause, since i don't like most movie figs, i can just skip the spiderman 3 one all together, but if i like a set down the line i know i can get them in six inch, not hasbro movie five. some of these ideas for an x3 line are really good, i might actually be interested in a couple if they do them right, but all the main characters have been done to hell with the previous movies, and the ones that are left aren't big enough sellers to warrant a movie line. sure arclight would be cool, but they would sell maybe 100. what they should have done is run a consistant movie line thru all the x-men movies adding just the new characters and redesigns as they went along (they had to know in advance they would make atleast 3 movies). but lets face it, the movies old hat now, it came out almost a year and a half ago, theres no theatre or dvd release to promote it (spidey 3 will be out on dvd soon to regrow interest in the figures, hence the new line).

i doubt we will see any more legends movie lines til iron man and the hulk. and i hope, even though i am not interested in them, that the spidey 3 legends sell good, cause i love the designs for this iron man movie and i want 6" versions of those next year.

on a side note, i have seen the prototypes for that uniformed x3 angel too, but he never wore a uniform in that movie , right?

With the Wolverine movie coming tentatively this summer, and X-Men Origins (formerly Magneto) sometime after that, I'd say it's definitely possible for Hasbro to try to cash in on it with a line of "X-Men Classics" type figures. My wish list in order...

Pyro

Magneto's right hand man, Pyro is a MUST.

Kitty

She's the only member of the X-Team without any action figure, pretty self explanatory.

Multiple Man

He may not have had a big part in X3, but the Brotherhood needs to even the odds against all those X-Men, and Madrox can do it single handedly! Great army builder potential.

Angel

He may have never actually joined the X-Team, but that doesn't mean he never will. The prototype was looking pretty sweet, I say make it.

Rogue (X-Suit)

We got a few Rogue figures in the X1 line, one of them being a battlesuit Rogue, but the thing was so out of scale it's in no way an acceptable substitute. The cure looks like it may not be as permanent as it seemed, so give Rogue a proper figure in her uniform!

Iceman (X3)

Iceman got a nice figure in the X2 line, the problem is his uniform wasn't ever used for anything other than promotional photos. Give Bobby his proper uniform so he can match his team, and make an icy variation while you're at it.

Storm (X3)

I've always found the Storm figure from X1 to be good enough since her uniform didn't change in either of the sequels. I'm not a big fan of the pre-posed nature of the figure and limited articulation though (not to mention the hair), so Storm is definitely in need of a new figure.

Wolverine (X3)

The first Wolverine figure from X2 was missing his belt buckle, had a giraffe neck, and the likeness left a little to be desired. The second series version fixed all those problems, but the figure also gained an action figure and lost a good amount of articulation. We really need a Wolverine that has the best of both worlds, he's only the main character in the films after all. He needs a worthy action figure.

Mystique (Super Articulated)

Mystique has looked the same in all three movies, but her articulation in her X1 figure leaves a lot to be desired. Considering how acrobatic she is, Mystique could definitely use the super articulated treatment.

Sabretooth (Super Articulated)

Sabes got a few versions in X1, but it'd be nice to have him with more articulation and less action features. And with his rumored role in the Wolverine prequel, I’d say a new Sabretooth figure is extremely likely.

Nightcrawler (X-Suit)

Didn’t stick around long enough to get one in the films, but if Angel can get a hypothetical X-Suit, why not Kurt?

Well i don't really see this happening. besides Collussus next, i think we can say that X3 figure are over and done with.

not that i wouldn't mind getting them. AS LONG AS IT IN A SEPARATE WAVE TO KEEP THE COMPLAINERS ( NOT JUST THE HATERS) HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow... There's actually a topic for X3 figures... WHAT'S WRONG WITH THE WORLD?!?!? Lol.

i thought that at first too, but honestly i'd rather them stick all the movie figures in their own line then forcing people to buy them to make BaFs by putting them in the normal lines....of course this has been a bit of a moot point since i havent' wanted to make a BaF since MODOK...

To quote Mr. Horse, No sir, I don't like it.

It's not that the characters themselves aren't interesting, it's just that I think they'd translate poorly to plastic. In order to make X-Men characters more believable in a real-life setting, they basically dropped all semblances of original costuming and clad everyone in leather. Sure, a bright yellow-and-blue Wolverine costume would've looked silly on-screen, but what we ended up with in X3 is "everyone leather except for Juggernaut."

Kitty Pryde? Kid in leather jacket. Pyro? Dude in leather jacket. Multiple Man? Dude in leather jacket. Arclight? Callisto? Gals in leather jackets. It was fine for the movie, but these would be some seriously dull figures. You might as well just make one "leather-jacket-wearing male" body and one "leather-jacket-female body," and pack each with a dozen different heads.

So, in other words, no more X-Men movie figures ever. At least Colossus is shiny, so let's leave it at that.