Hydra Two Packs

drzenith

I usually tend to think of a 2-pack saving me money over the single pack - not tacking on an extra $8. Sure, you're getting the variant, but thats not a big deal to me. If these would hit brick and mortar retail at, oh say, around $15 I'd snag up a few.

Reading their page, I don't get the impression this is actually a 2-Pack that Habro is releasing. It seems like that store is just selling a regular and a variant figure together on their own.

who knows if these will even be on single packaged blisters or not. they could be like those army builder 4-packs for star wars all those years ago that hasbro did, but only make them 2 packs of the army builders for the marvel legends. put them in a clear plastic bags and package them in a plain white box labeled hydra solsier army builders set of 2 and make them exclusive to online retailers and jack the price up and there you go, hasbro just made a profit.

hasbro branding image is important

putting them in a clear plastic would surely get those general managers fired from the upper management.

I guess they would still put them in 2 pack similar to cable/marvel girl type of box since they already have them ready and waiting.