BBTS shipping DCSH Catwomen wave!!

Draven79

Just got my notice a bit ago that they had been recieved and that mine would be shipping soon. :D I can't wait to get them, well all of them but that Bruce Wayne...... lol Just a heads up for those like Jase that I know pre ordered them!

Draven

:angry: :angry: First ToyRocket, then Superwhatsits, then Enchanted Toy Chest, now BigBadToyStore...

Meanwhile, CornerStoreComics, who ***I*** had to pre-order from weeks ago, STILL haven't even received any to ship yet!!

Don't feel bad...Yesterday I saw that CSC was expecting them this week so I called them and asked if they had them yet. They said no but they were told their order with Mattel was shipping So I said OK and ordered it from them. I then went to BBTS and saw they were still an Oct release. So I proceeded to cancel the order I had placed with them since the day they first listed them for pre-order (8/3 I think?) Only to find out not 2 hours later from peopel who ordered them the same day I did that BBTS had received their initial shipment and was starting to ship them. @grumpy@ So I pretty much shot myself in the foot...because if I had just kept it the way it was I'd have them next week...But now it'll probably be a week or 2 after. And the sad thing is I did that one other time with the DCSH (wave 3)only to have the same thing happen.

Just got my notice a bit ago that they had been recieved and that mine would be shipping soon. :D I can't wait to get them, well all of them but that Bruce Wayne...... lol Just a heads up for those like Jase that I know pre ordered them!

Draven

Thanks for the update Brian! I had a case preordered at Cornerstore but I canceled it. In fact I'm out of collecting DCSH/DCUC......again. @loll@

I've been buying fewer collectibles so that I can concentrate on higher end stuff. In the last month, I've bought the Sideshow Premium Format 1:4 Captain America, DC Direct Museum 1:4 Superman and Batman statues. Those leave the wallet screaming in agony!

Glad to hear they are being released though!

:angry: :angry: First ToyRocket, then Superwhatsits, then Enchanted Toy Chest, now BigBadToyStore...

Meanwhile, CornerStoreComics, who ***I*** had to pre-order from weeks ago, STILL haven't even received any to ship yet!!

Don't feel bad...Yesterday I saw that CSC was expecting them this week so I called them and asked if they had them yet. They said no but they were told their order with Mattel was shipping So I said OK and ordered it from them. I then went to BBTS and saw they were still an Oct release. So I proceeded to cancel the order I had placed with them since the day they first listed them for pre-order (8/3 I think?) Only to find out not 2 hours later from peopel who ordered them the same day I did that BBTS had received their initial shipment and was starting to ship them. @grumpy@ So I pretty much shot myself in the foot...because if I had just kept it the way it was I'd have them next week...But now it'll probably be a week or 2 after. And the sad thing is I did that one other time with the DCSH (wave 3)only to have the same thing happen.

Arghh! That's sound really frustrating, like something that would happen to me, especially when getting out of the "slow" line, either on the road or in a store, just in time for the line you just got out of to start moving MUCH faster now that you left it and the line you are now is has become the slow one instead!

Yeah, CSC said they were supposed to get them this week, but it's Thursday already and I have not received any shipping notices at all. That's what I get for trying to go with the cheapest overall price I guess (well the actual cheapest price would have been at retail, but we know that option is extremely unreliable with this line.)

Jase man, make up your mind!! @smilepunch@

@loll@ @loll@ @loll@ @loll@

I know, I know. It's not like I do this all the time. Oh wait.....

How ya been man?! Hope all is well with you!

I am not even going to go there! ;) @loll@

Been good!! I officially took my management position this last Monday! I am enjoying it and the pay raise! :D Life is good with the new gf too, even if she is 500 miles away........... lol So how have you been?!

Draven

Really kick ass wave of figs!! I got them in today. :) They all are worth buying but the Bruce Wayne imo. Though I may try and do something with the head. The surprise to me was how much I liked the Joker and Nightwing.

I am very eager for the DCC to start up!!

Draven

My case shipped today from CSC. And seeing I couldn't wait for them to arrive I went to Toy Wiz and picked up the Batman & Bruce for $11.99 each. (I figured even though they are $1 more than I'd pay at TRU or target at least they'll hold me until my case arrives next week.

Batman -

Picture516.jpg

Picture519.jpg

Picture520.jpg

Bruce to Batman -

Picture518.jpg

Picture517.jpg