Marvelous Collections: Kidult

Ryno

Very impressive. I love the Phoenix and ML14 variants and the blue wasp. Truley awesome.

Did you see the carded X-Men line Phoenix? Wow!

Nice collection. Where did you get the X-Men line Phoenix?

I think there's a lot of otherwise "unreleased" stuff that's available through secondary markets in Asia. I read somewhere (most likely on one of these boards) that it's because the production factories are located there. For example, the Psyclocke, Power Man and blue Wasp variants were dropped, and supposedly only a handful leaked out. The uber-rare, unreleased Fantastic Four movie series Annihilus has also been sold in Asia. I can only assume that the X-Men Classics Phoenix was another one that made its way onto a few cards but was ultimately dropped from the line and never released.

I'd love to know from Kidult (or any other Asia-based collector) how that actually works, and if this stuff is available in stores or through "secret" back-channels.

Anyway, terrific collection and thanks for sharing.

is it just me or is this the target exclusive silver surfer out already?..

http://i.marvelousnews.com/g/index.php?mod...600&start=0

Looks all shiny & such anyways! I have the regular & it looks nothing like that one!

& to top it all off he has a great kamen rider display too! the bastard :D

http://i.marvelousnews.com/g/index.php?mod...600&start=0

g3 with bike!! ryuki, blade agito the first the works :D :D

Nice stuff dude! How hard was it to track down all those marvel chase figures or did you have hookups for that stuff ?:) Like that spidey ?sketch? too! Freakn dude is rich you got everything from green lantern to spawn to batman hahah!

I wonder if this is the same guy I know about!

I wonder if this is the same guy I know about!

famous over there is he?.. @loll@

where did you get that. the new fantastyc four line. so? are they good or bad?

I think stuff comes out slightly faster over there for whatever reasons, closer to the factory's or something?..

nice collection-i am envious. makes me want to live in hk

Kidult's collection are mostly found in HK. But some rare items like the new HML F4 series, Psylocke variants and the Icon Cap he help me found were found in China Mainland during his business trips.

I think sometimes there's leaked early versions of certain toys in China since the shops are so close to the factories.

nice collection-i am envious. makes me want to live in hk

Kidult's collection are mostly found in HK. But some rare items like the new HML F4 series, Psylocke variants and the Icon Cap he help me found were found in China Mainland during his business trips.

I think sometimes there's leaked early versions of certain toys in China since the shops are so close to the factories.

Which City?

I went to China and try to find Marvel Legends

alas I found none.

I went to Shenzen, Xiaman, Beijing, Tienjin and Shanghai.

I even went to Tibet to try find it too.