Series 2 OUT NOW

CLAM

My buddy called me to tell me that he found a Serpentor at Walmart.

I don't know if anybody else has found these already.. sorry if its old news.

good luck on the hunting everybody.... I still need some more Flint and Cobra Officers.... geez.

Great... hopefully I'll find these easily at retail.

Did the FIRST series ever come out...totally? ^_^

I actually lucked into getting the cobra (1st) 5 pack at toysrus which im finding more now. The gijoe 5 pack, i picked up 2 at the comic con, to which I got one signed by sgt slaughter. Im starting to see more of the 5 packs. The first series I lucked into finding all at once at the clairmont walmart in san diego. I haven't seen any single packs otherwise just nothing but empty pegs. I am starting my after work looking around for series 2 now. I am just thinking about ordering online possibly. I just moved here to the big city on the west coast last year from a small town on the east coast in pennsylvania, where I could easily pick up any of the gi joes with ease. Im adjusting, but it is more thrilling to hunt, but very discouraging if I don't find the figures.

It's Gi Joe though, It is soooo worth it, and I am just still can't wait to see some news on vehicles!!

Guess its time to head back to K-Mart - since no where else seems to ever have anything. Wal-Marts are all still bare and Toys R Us (both in my area) don't even have pegs for the single packs. Anyone having luck at Target? I haven't tried there in a while.

Tell me about it. Folks here are scooping them up like Angelina Jolie scoops up third-world babies. All I have is Flint and both five packs. Bah...

Is it actually that they've been "scooped up" or were they ever REALLY "put out" in substantial numbers?

The new Super Wal-mart in Vallejo is opening tomorrow at 8 am. I will be there to make my fair share of purchases.

-Kevin

Ah... new stores always mean new products!

Go early or if not... everything will be and I repeat will be...... gone!

I also haven't found Cobra Commander or the single pack officer but I have the rest... so I can't wait for these!

Normally I'd be thrilled that these are coming out so soon, but I'm trying to save money for the Joe con, so if I run into these, I'm note sure I'll be able to grab them. Oh the horrible choices I must make!

you know you will grab them it will start with ill just buy one then it will be well if i buy a joe i gotta buy a cobra next you will have all 5 tring to get it down to two when you start wondering which ones will be the really hard ones to find later then out of fear of not being able to find them any where else you will buy every one of them then 2 weeks later you are seeing them so much you are sick of them anyway that may just be me @loll@

Its a joke around here, they keep getting in the $25 five packs, but the $4.88 single packs, no such luck, I have found them scattered, I gave up on brick stores, I ordered all my stuff from BBTS and Mastercollector.

Normally I'd be thrilled that these are coming out so soon, but I'm trying to save money for the Joe con, so if I run into these, I'm note sure I'll be able to grab them. Oh the horrible choices I must make!

I know I always hate passing on things. I always tell myself, it's ok they will be there later. But these are Gi joe, and flying off the shelfs. Bad thing out here in san diego from what i've seen is there is no layaway.

you know you will grab them it will start with ill just buy one then it will be well if i buy a joe i gotta buy a cobra next you will have all 5 tring to get it down to two when you start wondering which ones will be the really hard ones to find later then out of fear of not being able to find them any where else you will buy every one of them then 2 weeks later you are seeing them so much you are sick of them anyway that may just be me @loll@

Honestly, that's probably exactly what will happen!

I can confirm this at least here in Reno, Nv. Wave two has hit Walt Mart, but not TRU, Target, or K-Mart. Two cases of each but they have almost sold out (my two buddies and I have been keeping an eye on the sales). There has been good distribution and quit a few cases of wave one in the Wal Marts, but TRU, and one of our K-Marts only received one case, the other K-Mart only had the 5 packs, or at least someone got to them before any of us got over there. The Targets received a few cases as well but have completly sold out (no wave two as of yet). Sales have been solid. The only ones from wave one that you can find anywhere here are white wolf SE and hooded CC and thats only at two of our five Wal Marts.

Joe

(Sorry Viper Hunter, have you even seen them at retail?)

I stopped in toysrus out here last week and there were no pegs for gi joe there either. A small corner for the 8 inch line and the 5 packs, with a small metal side bar holding the comic 3 packs. It looks like the generic military figures/vehicles taking up most of the aisle.